Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Ruddboy Olaf

(edited)

If it comes to giving more than one part, I'd gladly take Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash ^_^

Edited by DashForever

(edited)

If i don't find somepony to play either one by the end of the day.

I will let you play as Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy.

Cool. I have ideas for both that I think would be cool.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Sure,just tell me your OCs name,so i can add him or her on the list.

I don't need a lot of info,just the name and maybe a picture.

Sure, well to start his name is ironically enough Ace Skylight. If you need a description, it's in the character database under the same name

• Brohoof 1

Ok, everyone, please join this roleplay. I really want to start it so I will bump this back up. So please apply for the available character slots.

Well I think part of it is that the Opening Post doesnt show the open slots, so people might think it's full :/

Well I think part of it is that the Opening Post doesnt show the open slots, so people might think it's full :/

Well, I will admit that the opening post doesn't show what slots are open clearly, but it does show them.

@[CrazytheRandomPony]

Perhaps you should make it like this:

Character: Username

Character: Open

Etc.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bumping this back up because I'm excited to start :P

Also, what is the cause of the "dumbness"? As I'm the protagonist it might be a bit important to know ^_^:lol:.

Edited by Silent Dawn
  • Brohoof 1

It is a mystery,your characters actions are up to you and my character's actions

are up to me.I can't just go flat out tell you the reason. Sorry,but mysteries kinda work that

way. I know you are indeed Derpy,but you will just have to figure this out on your

own.I am also excited to start,thanks for bumping it back up.

Dang!!! This roleplay thing is harder then expected,please anypony,want to be

in a RP.BTW, Kit is Derpy's assistant or helper.He will help you figure

out this mystery. I guess i ain't too good at coming up with roleplays

that people want to be in,but i will try to get this done.

If necessary,i will take another part as well.Sorry this is

taking so long.

Brohoof!!

/)

Not a problem

Yeah,kit through some unexplained circumstances didnt get affected(im thinking like a immunity)and decides to help Derpy as her partner...(someone should draw derpy dressed up as Sherlock Holmes lol)

• Brohoof 1

Okay,an immunity it is then. I will try to draw Derpy as Sherlock Holmes with a magnifying glass.

Also I will try to draw Kit as Watson,maybe i will make a RP title cover art.That would

be pretty cool.

Hell yeah that would be cool!

:) this 75 character minimum can be annoying at times when you want to just say a sentence

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So we both have immunities? Oh and @@KitsuneSoul108, Could you tell me a bit about Kit over PM or something? So I sort of know what to expect.

Edited by Silent Dawn

So we both have immunities? Oh and @@KitsuneSoul108, Could you tell me a bit about Kit over PM or something? So I sort of know what to expect.

Umm ok...is it fine if i link you to my OC?

it gives a basic description of Kit,and if need be i can discuss more over PM :)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kit-alias-kitsunesoul-r3174