Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Ruddboy Olaf

(edited)

Umm ok...is it fine if i link you to my OC?

it gives a basic description of Kit,and if need be i can discuss more over PM :)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kit-alias-kitsunesoul-r3174

Oh, that's fine :). I just figured that since you didnt link Kit in your first post hat you didn't have a database page or that you only wanted to explain him over PM or something. :lol: my bad. :blush:

Okay,an immunity it is then. I will try to draw Derpy as Sherlock Holmes with a magnifying glass.

Also I will try to draw Kit as Watson,maybe i will make a RP title cover art.That would

be pretty cool.

Derplock Hooves and Kitson. XD I'm sooooo original.

Anyway, can't wait to see it :) even though I know next to nothing about Sherlock Holmes (meaning I only know the names Sherlock Holmes, Watson, and Moriarty. And that Sherlock deduces things or something XD)

But hey, ponies make everything awesome B)^_^:lol: at least in my mind :P

Edited by Silent Dawn
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, that's fine smile.png. I just figured that since you didnt link Kit in your first post hat you didn't have a database page or that you only wanted to explain him over PM or something. laugh.png my bad. blush.png

Derplock Hooves and Kitson. XD I'm sooooo original.

Anyway, can't wait to see it smile.png even though I know next to nothing about Sherlock Holmes (meaning I only know the names Sherlock Holmes, Watson, and Moriarty. And that Sherlock deduces things or something XD)

But hey, ponies make everything awesome img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.pnghappy.pnglaugh.png at least in my mind tongue.png

Nah,thats ok.

Lol,Derplock...Thats so original...But thats an awesome idea

And yeah,thats gonna be awesome,cant wait to see it

Bumpity bump bump bump bump BUMP

In all seriousness though, I'm reall excited for this Role-Play and want to start.

Bumpity bump bump bump bump BUMP

In all seriousness though, I'm reall excited for this Role-Play and want to start.

Me too,but we need more people to join.

People have just been looking over this topic.Try to bump it up guys

Me too,but we need more people to join.

People have just been looking over this topic.Try to bump it up guys

Ok, I'll bump it. But if we don't get any more people, perhaps we could just start the roleplay and the other characters will be NPCs.

Ok, I'll bump it. But if we don't get any more people, perhaps we could just start the roleplay and the other characters will be NPCs.

Yeah,or we could have that,and the characters join as it goes.But we have to talk with Crazy first

• Brohoof 2

Yeah,or we could have that,and the characters join as it goes.But we have to talk with Crazy first

Very true.

BUMP

I want this RP to start.

NOW :angry:

...Okaaaaay, I'll wait for a while...

I'm just excited

• Brohoof 1

Does NPC stand for Non partial characters?

Same Here

People always look over my topics,it is really not surprising.

Talk with me first? PM me about it,and maybe I will consider.

NPC is a term that means non-player character, and in roleplays, it is any character not directly controlled by a roleplayer.

• Brohoof 2

I see,said the blind man,i am new to roleplaying,so I don't know the terms.

Any other terms I should know about?

Not really, but I guess these would be useful.

OOC stands for Out of Character.

Mary Sue, Gary Stu: Generic perfect character. Boy, Girl respectively.

I'm pretty sure that is about it.

• Brohoof 2

Bump. I want to START. Grr...

Oh, hey, Blue Moon, what does DM mean, exactly? I know basically what it means but I don't know what it stands for...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bump. I want to START. Grr...

Oh, hey, Blue Moon, what does DM mean, exactly? I know basically what it means but I don't know what it stands for...

I actually don't know. Never saw it before. What does it mean and I may be able to guess what it stands for?

Edited by Blue Moon

Close but no cigar

i think DM stands for Dungeon Master,A.K.A the leader of the Role play.Then you have the others,then you have O.O.C which is Out of Character

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Oh this sounds like a really nice RP here :3 and not to deep I have never had the chance to roleplay before and I think this would be a very good chance to get some experience at least. Could I take the role as Applejack and I'll have to re-update my OC but if you could add me in I would love too. I hope i am not to late though....

-_- nevermind this was back in may...

Edited by White Rose