Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a shout out to your favourite member c:

Keylise<3

8 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Gonna have to return the shout out to @Lucky Bolt for being the best almost-Rainbow Dash on the forum. That won't stop you from kidnapping Jimmi---- I mean becoming the next great NAScar racer in the future. I believe in youuuu!

full.png.591955c686689d21dab5654fe621de2f.png

aww thankss :icwudt:

omg that picture is awesome ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hmm, my favorite member? I have so many friends here, each one deserves that title. If I must, I can narrow it down to three. Please don't be offended if I don't mention you.

@Princess Moony, @Sparklefan1234, and @Rikifive, you're awesome friends! :)

Thank You, BFFF! *Hugs* :D

I'd like to give a shout out & *hugs* to some of my other "Best Forum Friends Forever" you all rock!

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @WiiGuy2014 

@RDFan89 @ScruffyTheStallion @Dark Qiviut @King Clark @Tilgoreth @AmarisNsane @Mirage77 @Fluttershy Friend @Jeric @ooReiko @PiratePony @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Stormfury @Missklang @Foxy Socks

@Chrylestia600 @Ganondorf8 @Prospekt @Kenshiro @Alexshy @Deae Rising Shine~ 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 18

Just now, Cloggedone said:

@Kyoshi You're amazing! I've got a few more friends on here, but I think you're my best on here.

Also, I don't know how much you're on, but you've been so nice when we've talked on Discord, @Off-Kilter!

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I am happy that I have been able to have such a positive impact on both of you to receive mention in this thread. ^-^ I know I am a bit wonky and awkward when it comes to socializing, but I appreciate both of you. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

@Widdershins for sure because the guy is very kind and very funny. Animated and all around pleasant to talk to. 

@Duality for the same reasons. He's extremely intelligent and seems legitimately caring of others. I wish them both the best.

Finally we have @Stone Cold Steve Tuna and what is there not to say about him? I'm ecstatic to know him. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...