Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a shout out to your favourite member c:

Keylise<3

Ouch, it stings a bit to realize how insignificant I am on this site, but I guess that's to be expected. I personally respect a lot of members (many of whom probably don't even know I exist), but I'll refrain from naming anyone in case someone gets overlooked. This site really has a lot of friendly, intelligent members, and it'll be hard to choose just a few, anyway. So shout-out to all from me :)

• Brohoof 7

Ouch, it stings a bit to realize how insignificant I am on this site, but I guess that's to be expected. I personally respect a lot of members (many of whom probably don't even know I exist), but I'll refrain from naming anyone in case someone gets overlooked. This site really has a lot of friendly, intelligent members, and it'll be hard to choose just a few, anyway. So shout-out to all from me smile.png

I am obviously your favourite member, Aquila. I can see it in your eyes when you walk past me in Show Discussion and sometimes all the way to Everfree. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

Shout outs to:

@@Fluttershyfan94 for being awesome and replying to like all of my statuses

@@Sir.Flutter Hooves for having the best avatar and being one of my first friends. And for being awesome.

@ for being awesome and obsessed with Colgate and spamming my notifications page with status updates.

@ for being awesome and being the BEST drawer on the forums! img-1417795-1-biggrin.png

@Everypony else because I can't leave you out! img-1417795-2-wink.png

EDIT: Forgot 2 more very important people!

@@Zygen for being awesome/one of my first friends and @@Sky Warden for being my awesome proofreader! :D

Edited by SparkBrony
  • Brohoof 5

Just because Im going to give a few people shoutouts, does not mean I don't love the rest of you guiz img-1417799-1-tongue.png

@@Key Gear You are one of my closest friend on this site and the guy who brought me into the staff situation that Im in now. You must have been incredibly wasted feeling very generous when you did that and I respect you greatly my friend img-1417799-2-happy.png

@@Artemis You are another person I look up to greatly. You're another very good friend of mine and one of the nicest guys around, not to mention you remind me of a much MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH older version of me img-1417799-3-tongue.png (jokes :3 )

@@Azaxx You are awesome,benevolent and blah blah blah all that jazz :P

But seriously, Azaxx is forcing me to tell you all what I think of him, If you must know he has been the closest thing to a Brother I've had in my life, a great friend and a great ally :3

To the rest of you:  You're all amazing in your own respects, I look forward to talking with each and every one of you...trust me :3

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 4

I love everypony on the site, but if I had to pick, IDE say my favourite members to talk to are Zygen,, DS8 (I'll always call you your old name :P), Gone Airbourne and Smitty.

I'm never mentioned in anything like this :P

• Brohoof 3

While there are many nice, helpful, and funny users here, I'd like to give a shout out to @Artemis who is just generally a nice guy. Artemis is underrated.

I know a lot of great users, though! smile.png

You know who else I like a lot? . He may just be one of the funniest users around (And the only person who can stand living in New Jersey).

Let me list a few friends:

Sir Flutter Hooves,

Leatherbehlt

Chaotic Lightning

Key Gear

Firebolt

Dawn Rider

Twiliscael

TankTheTortoise

and many others, I'm just a bit tired to be making lists, so don't take it personally.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 4

What a neat thread idea!

I'm still trying to make a name for myself so I wasn't expecting my name to pop up ( also I lurk around more controversial topics)

Apart from that I have a few to mention.

@Roger Boyd - my first friend on the website.

@Diamond Treasure- countless, funny, sad, interesting status updates always entertain me + good person!

@Love*Potion - a young girl who engaged me in my first true brony related discussion.

@Pinkazoid! - extremely fun person!

But to be honest, I really haven't met one mean pony on here, I fact, I'm tryi g my best to be even a quarter as nice as most of the people on the forum!

Keep on rockin every pony!

Edited by Bigmethod

@Chigens and Kay

You've helped me power through so much shit, put up with all my crap, and still remained friendly to me. I know this may sound cheesy, but I love you, Chigens. You're, like, my best friend. Ever.

Edited by Benjamin Burnley
  • Brohoof 4

Er, I don't particularly favor these types of threads and I don't talk much to other users anyway :P

So  I'll still state two guys, one known as @@Lunar Follower he is pretty awesome :P and @ is too.

Though I like to shout out to every user of this forum because they (mostly) help keep this place fun and entertaining.

• Brohoof 2

So Many People, yet so simple to say my favorite x:

And that's @@Commander Urdnot, (Urdie :3)

Twilie (Toniscael/Twiliscael)

Jokuc

Lurpy (Lady Rarity Pony)

FinestHour

Shankie

Arylett

Devin (Tishan)

Cloudie :3 (Cloudchaser/Azura)

And Of course, Allie Way and Crazy Misty :3

• Brohoof 5

@Sugar Cube for helping me out with a lot of my love issues

@Miss Derpy for being really hyper and active on this forum

@Zygen for being one of the many level-headed people on this forum

@Assassin Derpy for mentioning me smile.png

There's an awful lot of members I'd love to give shout outs to, but I think I should probably just make multiple posts for everyone else smile.png

Edited by Derpity Derp
  • Brohoof 5

I'd like to send a shoutout to these awesome ponies:

@Jble

@SirFlutterHooves

@AlfonzoDennard

@CrazytheRandomPony

@Windwaker and Babs

@Twiliscael

@DJRainbowDash

@BlossomBloom9000

@DJ-BRONI3

There are are other too, but you all are just awesome friends :D

Brohoof for you /)

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 4

I'm gonna use this to say that coletheopony was the best friggin' member on this entire site and even though you guys didn't know him that much I have talked with him on another forum and he is probably the best kid I've ever talked to. I'm not even sure if he could be qualified as a kid, as honestly I imagine him as more of a creature that just goes online and writes stupid stuff. I will never forget his mispellings, really stupid and confusing homestar runner references, his attitude towards natural disasters, or how he was on webcam this one time and his mom yelled at somebody over the internet for smoking weed.

• Brohoof 2

I have a few

Skycoaster For the awesome thread and support.

For the awesome streams and signature

@thor9356, , , For being amazing RPers

@Evilshy, @Chigens and Kay For the support in that one status update

In fact the whole staff of this forum, especially @Swoop for the awesome avatar, and @Key Gear for being entertaining.

And @Motion Spark for the awesome avatar.

• Brohoof 8

A single favorite, that's freaking impossible, I love to many people here.. Seriously though.

Im not even sure I wanna start naming because I know like a pretty large chunk of people here, and if I forgot any I'd feel really bad, plus I can't get on my computer to view the members list or friends list or anything so eh idk...

Thank y'all to the ones who mentioned me, makes me happy to know people actually care to Atleast mention me :).

You know what I'm feeling guilty to for not mentioning anyone... Darnit. Ok maybe I should just start listing members and if I remember to I'll come by and edit when I remember people...

Gone airborne: a good friend of mine simply because of the random chats we share and sometimes slightly more serious ones, plus he makes awesome siggies and listens to all kinds of awesome music :), and he's just very kind and funny and awesome to :). Plus he's given me like a dozen nicknames, and we still don't talk as much as I wish we did, in a list of my favorites I can say he'd be up there I think.

Lost: I talk to him here and there and he's a pretty cool guy, he also does pretty good at art I think, despite the fact he doesn't seem to agree with me. although he's not in America so time zones limit my communication with him at times.

Dimitri: coolest Russian I know :) and he's just a cool guy, I don't know what more to say about him really, he's awesome, although I mostly speak to him on status updates now a days.

Wingnut: ok first of all he is a fluttershy fan aswell and an admirable one at that, he's actually contributed to helping me stay a strong fluttershy fan myself, with his in depth posts and blogs on fluttershy, I admire him really as a fluttershy fan. And his posts are all very detailed and well made, plus he's a nice and cool dude. I don't speak to him 1 on 1 that much though to be honest.

Twilight sparkle: I actually don't speak to him a whole ton, but he's a cool guy still, and I did see him not getting recognized much earlier, so I figured I'd do a favor.

Miss derpy: a really cool lady of the forums, who's real nice and fun to talk to on the occasions I have spoke to her. We have talked a good bit, but I still don't know her a whole lot, still real cool and a favorite of the lady forum members I know.

Feld0: a cool guy who created the flipping site, not to mention pony FM, how could I not include him?

Concord: his blue text hello before each post is quite memorable, and he's actually a pretty cool and nice dude, I don't see him posting as much and we don't bump into each other alot, but I still think he's pretty cool.

Derpity derp: (hope I got that name right ) a cool dude who is also pretty nice and level headed, I have spoken to him before on different things, but i don't know him a whole lot, I still think he's an awesome guy despite that.

Batbrony: just gonna say that hes one of my favorite fellow Christian bronies on the site here, and he's also a really cool dude overall, real nice to aswell as funny at times plus he pumps life into the mlp YouTube video master thread like it's his baby, a pretty active poster and awesome dude.

Twliscal: I actually don't run into and speak to him much, but he's a pretty cool dude who speaks maturely from what I've seen of his posts, even though I don't see him often.

Chaotic discord: well definately a well known member being an admin and all :P and I just enjoy his random occasional humor, just a really cool dude even if I don't get to speak to him often.

SBB64: a cool mod who seems to be a bit more

Lesser know, but I still think is pretty cool. And also pretty nice aswell, I also think he doesn't get recognized as much as a mod for his work, so I figured Id mention him.

Artemis: I had seen him and known him a bit before his staff days, and I can say he posses the qualifications for it I think.

DashForever: a real nice and cool mod, I don't speak to him as much as I'd like, but I still like him as a member.

Smitty(insert rest of name here) : a basically pure forum gamer, but a funny guy regardless :P plus his name is epic.

Blue moon: a pretty frequent poster and a pretty cool dude overall. I don't speak to him as much as I wish I did though.

Sparkbrony: I've known him since he joined, and it's actually been cool to see him grow through the forums and slowly fit into the forum community, plus he's a pretty cool guy and a nice one to.

Harmonic revaluations: actually doesn't post a whole lot in stuff besides forum lounge, but she's still a cool member, she also posts some pretty hilarious things while being sarcastic.

Dawn rider: another member I knew before his staff position, was cool then, and still is cool, not to mention he's a very helpful and constructive

Post maker, I had a feeling he would have a staff position honestly, before he had it of course.

Chigens and Kay: a cool staff member and the only snake pony Oc I know. We dont talk a lot though.

Firebolt: even though she doesn't post her art here, or post much here at all she's still a cool member and has amazing art skills no doubt.

Jokuc: I find jokuc to be quite funny, even if he doesn't post a whole ton exactly anymore, but still makes some hilarious status updates.

Pinkazoid: we don't talk much or anything, but another funny poster and energetic and sometimes random, livens up my day at times, although a lesser frequency poster.

Urdie: I hardly ever see posts from him, but he's a cool dude still.

Chaotic lightning: I haven't actually seem him in a while, or his name changes, but he's cool and we talked some before :). Actually we talked over a status update enough to fill it... Hehe.

Atomicbasscannon: a cool dude who also makes cool music.

Friendship cannon: a nice and cool dude although I don't see him all that much posting.

Soundgarden: I only see him in forum games and stuff nowadays. But he's a funny an nice dude I have some fun with on forum games for sure.

Thebronyheart: one of the only people I really know who does poetry at all on the forums, and also a really cool dude aswell besides that. His poetry is also pretty good I think btw, even if he hasn't done any in a while really.

Unique: he's a pretty cool dude on my friends list, who I actually don't talk to a whole lot, but he makes music and stuff, pretty cool.

(you have no idea how long this list is going to take on my iPod... I may have to come back to this multiple times, darn you mlp forums for all your awesome members...)

I think the fact I'm typing this list up on my iPod should show you I really do love all you guys.

I honestly don't even like picking favorites, so I'm not totally sure why I'm making this list :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 18

I don't know about you, but I think me brohoofing posts is easier than giving shout outs because many times that my @Mention didn't get through and I wasted a lot of time editing the post before hitting on you the Post or the Upload Files + More Reply Options button.

I hear that user called Shift is pretty awesome. She's the best person on these forums and she's totally not in the middle class. She's my freaking idol: everypony here wants to be her :V

• Brohoof 3

Do you mean to say @Evilshy or is Evil Fluttershy another member altogether, @Gatekeeper Babylon?

So many names that are close to one another really makes a pony brony become confuzzled!

@Evil Fluttershy

I remember she was the first person I befriended on this forum. I don't know where she/he is, but he/she and I had a lot of fun.

Edited by Fluffle Puff