Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a shout out to your favourite member c:

Keylise<3

Mmm... My favs are (not in that order):

@ Because... Has hearts on nickname biggrin.png
@ Because of French Fries... Mean... House :3
@ Because... Lloyd's an awesome name biggrin.png
@@lightning_flare a.k.a. Da Queen Muffinz! Because she a queen and she a Muffinz!
@@Feld0 Because Bacon (?)
@@thunder_blast a.k.a. Da Queen Oreoz! Because... Oreoz are awesome!
@@Blue Moon Because he has da best avatar ever!
@ Because fluffleness biggrin.png
@ Because he got rid of Towelie
@@HMage Because of Flutterwonder's "Dancefloor Club Remix"
@@Diamond Treasure Because Diamondz!
@@Friendship_Cannon Because of brohoofs!
@ Because audiophilly :3
@ Because Chaos!

@@akita-ken Because Ryu (?)

@ Because nightmares!

Edited by cd_solidsnake
  • Brohoof 5

Oh my, I love just about everypony here on the forums! wub.png

Although I would like to give a shout out to a few of my close® friends here on the forums. At least, those whom I speak to the most or bump into when scrolling through threads. 

I must say hay to @@LeJAKoJAK just because he really is awesome to RP with laugh.png

Next up we have @@Bigmethod since he was so kind and welcoming to a fellow noobie wink.png

And, well, I guess I should go ahead and mention Sir.Flutter Hooves cuz, you know, he's awesome derpy_emoticon2.png

But I love all of you and more, there is just too many of you to fit on the list. I also am still pretty new so I need to get my name out more before anyone can go around mentioning me img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

**Sorry for the excess emoticons. I felt they were necessary.

• Brohoof 3

Who is the funniest guy here on the forums? Or maybe the most helpful member you know?

There are many possible reasons to why a member is your favourite one. Such as him/her being the one introducing you to everything, or him/her being super kind img-1416827-1-laugh.png

Whatever the reason is, who is your favourite member, and why?

Let's "mention" the members we give shout outs to so they know we did img-1416827-2-smile.png

For those of you who do not know how, do this without spaces @ [ member='Lolnus' ]

Result= @

I always wondered how to do that.  By the way, I still have no idea how to reference members with two word usernames, seeing as how Chaotic Lightning and Chaotic Discord aren't showing up properly.

@, level headed Pinkie Pie fan.

(Curse you for having that impossible to type japanese character in your username!  img-1418338-3-tongue.png)

@ - one of the most chill and upbeat mods around

@@AtomicBassCannon - best damn pilot in training this forum's got!

@ - Gotta love the avatar.

@@Stellafera - Really cool Applejack fan

@@~Chaotic Discord~ - One of the most well known and well loved mods we got!

@@Wingnut - just an all around great poster

@ - Us Rarity fans need to stick together! img-1418338-4-biggrin.png

@@Zygen - one of the most humble bronies around

Edited by Artemis
Fixed most of your broken notification attempts, but there's something about Chaotic Lightning that refuses to work.
  • Brohoof 10

I honestly have so many... maybe a top 5 will do:

@ my very best friend here, we talk way more on Skype than here though lol.

@Champion RD92 I love this guy, he makes me laugh. As long as he watches what he says about Rarity that is... ;)

@@Zoop he made me a moderator, for some reason, I am rather grateful for that. I don't know him extremely well but I know him well enough to say he's a pretty cool guy too, I think. ;)

@Gone Airbourne he made my amazing signature, plus he's a very nice fellow, funny too.

@@Artemis a great man, and I always thought he'd make a great moderator... turns out I was right! Fantastic fellow all around I'd say.

Hm, a few more, too lazy to explain though:

@@Feld0

@@Zygen

@@hawkflame

@@Motion Spark

@@Chigens and Kay

@@Betez

@

@@Harmonic Revelations

@@~Chaotic Discord~

@@Key Gear

Hell, @everyone! :D :D :D

• Brohoof 8

Giving a shout out to @Bardock for being a good reason to be on this forum, because I found that this forum is indeed an interesting forum.

Now excuse me for the redundant use of the word "forum" because this is a forum, after all. wink.png

Edited by Fluffle Puff

Everyponi who has been kind and warm hearted to me since my joining a day ago.

But if I were to single out a few. DawnRider, who brought me here. Lolnus for being very kind to me, and Aphrodite for being the first person to talk to me. ^^

• Brohoof 5

Only pick a few..? But..That would be much too hard! I gotta say everypony I know! Or, have spoken to. You're all so awesome and nice! ^-^ And amazing...Cool.. .3. Heck, even the ponies I don't know must be cool and awesome. :U 

Oh, and that one. That starts with an 'A'. Yeah. You're the most special-de-descial pony to me ever. -3- But..Since stuff, I'm hiding this. Kinda. Huehuehuehue. Blue is best colour. 

• Brohoof 3

I gotta give props to @~Cider Barrel~ for making a lot of great sigs even the ones for me and TBB Symphonia. Also to my honorary BBBFF @TBB Symphonia he is like the big brother I never had the chance to have. (My brother sucks.) 

Edited by TBB Animal
  • Brohoof 1

THE TABLE obviously. Because he is THE TABLE, he's has a good taste in music and he got the idea for his username from me. Moog is also cool, he gave me some awesome music recommendations.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 3

I would love to give a shout out to Dawn♥Rider, always been a great friend (especially that time on EQTV :P), along with Aphrodite (and Colgate as well ;) ) Molestias Apprentice and ~Twisted Genius~. A lot of people on this forum and I'm happy to have met them~

You guys are the best \(^o^\)

• Brohoof 3

>Mfw I'm not mentioned anywhere...

Well whatever, I honestly wasn't expecting it.

I'd like to give a shoutout to a new member whom I talked to yesterday. Turns out he is really cool ^_^

@@Azaxx

• Brohoof 4

>Mfw I'm not mentioned anywhere...

Well whatever, I honestly wasn't expecting it.

I'd like to give a shoutout to a new member whom I talked to yesterday. Turns out he is really cool happy.png

@@Azaxx

Id like to mention Lolnus as she was always one of the kindest people to me on the entire forum, always having something to say and for being such a good friend to me over the past 2 months :)

• Brohoof 5

Well thank you <3

I just noticed that Azaxx mentioned me as well :lol:

To everyone else: Some of you have to learn how to do this properly :P @ [ member='namehere' ]

• Brohoof 5

Oh man, much to my frustration is that I can't use that member tag to @Mention Ganaram because of the long username he has now. How do we get around with that?

I'll leave that to Dawn Rider, since it's his duty to do stuff like this :P

I personally don't see why a long name would affect anything, but what do I now? :)

• Brohoof 2

Ouch, it stings a bit to realize how insignificant I am on this site, but I guess that's to be expected. I personally respect a lot of members (many of whom probably don't even know I exist), but I'll refrain from naming anyone in case someone gets overlooked. This site really has a lot of friendly, intelligent members, and it'll be hard to choose just a few, anyway. So shout-out to all from me img-1419435-1-smile.png

I'm a loser, too. I don't really have a favourite member. Go to my friends list and that'll speak for itself, I guess. Sorry. I'm boring. 

Edited by Dismajo
  • Brohoof 7

There are so many people here I'd like to get to know better, but I would feel super awkward if I just sent them a random message.

• Brohoof 3

@Champion RD92 I love this guy, he makes me laugh. As long as he watches what he says about Rarity that is... wink.png

Love you too bro img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

I can't believe only one person mentioned me, I feel sad now :(

Well anyway, I like too many people to make a whole list, but I'll give a shout-out to Little Miss Fluttershy because he's one of my best friends in real life.

• Brohoof 2

First off, I want to say what everyone else has said by now: Everyone here is awesome and cool, and that we're all friends. This is the kindest forum I've been on, by far. Now, from coming from ROBLOX forums, Bulbagarden, SEGA, and Serebii, that may not mean much, but hell, I doubt there's a site with so much acceptance, helpfulness, and kindness that MLPForums' members display daily.

That said, I'll choose my list of favorite members (in no particular order):

• @ @Silverwisp the Bard - This guy is the reason I'm still writing fanfiction. If he had not had the patience to deal with my constant questions on tips to create a proper OC, and fundamentals of writing a story, I'd have a worse fanfiction than My Immortal. He showed me how to separate an OC from the rest of the Mary Sues, and has given me countless ideas for stories, which have been somewhat incorporated into the final picture. I have to give him a huge thanks for a boost in my confidence, and for allowing me to find my own creativity and motivation.
  • @ @Zygen - Whether or not he remembers, Zygen is that one guy who replies to help with any real-life issue I have. I told him about troubles with this one girl, and he gave me advice. I told him about troubles with my parents, and he gave me advice. Hell, I even told him about a username issue I was having last night. God I feel like a whiner. <- Don't reply to that.
  • @ @Jefe - He is currently helping me with my grammar and execution of metaphors, similes, imagery, etc. for my fanfiction(s).
  • @ @Dragonshy - I remember this guy always being kind to me, and always posting things I agreed with (can't think of anything better to say right now img-1420226-1-tongue.png). In early 2012, when I had just became a member as friggin' AgentShadow (possibly better-known as Prince Dusk for you older members), he became one of those members I looked up to. It's sad to see him go, but I have no control over that.
  • @ @Blue Moon - He said "Happy Birthday" to me, and he's a fellow Moon. EDIT: Sorry I can't say much else, haven't known you too long.
Edited by III New Moon III
  • Brohoof 2

First off, I want to say what everyone else has said by now: Everyone here is awesome and cool, and that we're all friends. This is the kindest forum I've been on, by far. Now, from coming from ROBLOX forums, Bulbagarden, SEGA, and Serebii, that may not mean much, but hell, I doubt there's a site with so much acceptance, helpfulness, and kindness that MLPForums' members display daily.

That said, I'll choose my list of favorite members (in no particular order):

• @ @Silverwisp the Bard - This guy is the reason I'm still writing fanfiction. If he had not had the patience to deal with my constant questions on tips to create a proper OC, and fundamentals of writing a story, I'd have a worse fanfiction than My Immortal. He showed me how to separate an OC from the rest of the Mary Sues, and has given me countless ideas for stories, which have been somewhat incorporated into the final picture. I have to give him a huge thanks for a boost in my confidence, and for allowing me to find my own creativity and motivation.
  • @ @Zygen - Whether or not he remembers, Zygen is that one guy who replies to help with any real-life issue I have. I told him about troubles with this one girl, and he gave me advice. I told him about troubles with my parents, and he gave me advice. Hell, I even told him about a username issue I was having last night. God I feel like a whiner. <- Don't reply to that.
  • @ @Jefe - He is currently helping me with my grammar and execution of metaphors, similes, imagery, etc. for my fanfiction(s).
  • @ @Dragonshy - I remember this guy always being kind to me, and always posting things I agreed with (can't think of anything better to say right now img-1420226-1-tongue.png). In early 2012, when I had just became a member as friggin' AgentShadow (possibly better-known as Prince Dusk for you older members), he became one of those members I looked up to. It's sad to see him go, but I have no control over that.
  • @ @Blue Moon - He said "Happy Birthday" to me, and he's a fellow Moon.

Yes, us Moons must stick together. And I have a personal little job as the unofficial Birthday Wishes Pony where I find someone whose birthday is that day and you were the lucky person. Also, you are a fellow Moon, which also helped me pick you for a birthday.

Thanks for giving me a shoutout.

• Brohoof 2

@Earl Grey for making my signature

@Dragonshy for making my avatar (I didn't forget you!)

@Alfonzo Dennard For being one of the very first people I met on the forums and befriended. And for the days of old when we used to have live chat!

@DJ-BRONI3 for actually heeding my love advice lol. 

Also, a shout out to all shy people on this forum! You guys are lovely people deep inside!

Finally, a shout out to all members with autism! I have it too!

• Brohoof 2