Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fun in the sun - summer time romance rp

Fluttermoon

I've been thinking of starting up a new role play for the past couple of days now. My thoughts are that would take place in the summer. Ponies going on a vacation of sorts, to be the beach and stay in a posh resort. We can expand on this idea, I am open to suggestions.

But anyway, general rules are:

1. OC cannot be an alicorn. Ponies in this role play MUST be either a earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn. Non-pony characters are also welcome.

2. Any character that you decide to play cannot be overpowering, have god-like powers, uncontrolable powers, anything like that.

3. No Mary-sues, please. Keep 'em away.

4. Romance must be kept at PG-13 level. No sexy time, please.

5. Please do not highjack the role play.

6. Length of posts need to be somewhat long, but not /too/ long. This is going to be a casual role play, so it's okay to keep it light.

I think that's it for now.

Well this sounds like it could be fun, sign me up!

OC name: rocket blast

Link will be in signature when I get home tonight

Brief description (since I don't have a link ATM): he is a happy Pegasus from northern equestria with a white coat and a green and black mane, he loves to run.

Oh hey, thanks for showing some interest! I believe you were also part of the Winter Resort role play from a while back, am I right?

The one with Mortimer, snowdream, and soulessduck? Indeed I was :) that was fun while it lasted haha.

Mmhm, that's the one.

It was fun while it lasted. It got a crazy at one point when the power went out in the resort and everything. I remember my character had to come and save somepony, or at least heal one.

Mmhm, that's the one.

It was fun while it lasted. It got a crazy at one point when the power went out in the resort and everything. I remember my character had to come and save somepony, or at least heal one.

Haha I remember that! I was one of the hurt ponies at that part! I don't remember who fixed me up though.

(edited)

Yeah.. it migh've been my character but I don't remember. Lol. It's been a while. xD

Hmm. I hope more people will come and want to do this role play. I know it doesn't sound like much now but it could be fun, expanded on, etc etc.

Edited by Fluttermoon

WE MEET AGAIN @~/XC-BRONY\~ are oc keep meeting in these resorts first the winter resort then the ship now here *ahem* i would like to join my oc is my sighnature

(edited)

Umm I'm new to this roleplaying business, but I'd love to be a part of this one. Sounds light and I'm hoping to learn a few things in doing well at a roleplay. Here's my OC. His name's Sterling Crimson

Edited by Derpity Derp

(edited)

It doesn't need to be that long, Derpity Derp. It's just going to be a regular role play. So.. whatever the character limit is in the general role play forum which I think is like, 100-200ish? I can't remember exactly.

I'm not sure when this will be starting exactly. Maybe when there are a few more people.

Edited by Fluttermoon

if this rp is still gonna happen and you are still lookin for people then id be happy to assist this is my first mlp rp so it make take me a second to get the ropes but I am a fast learner my oc is in my signature