Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Parents as a Ponies

Shadowgirl87

This my Mother as a pony. She is, of course, Hawaiian, in fact, my mom was born in Hawaii. I did pretty good with my Mom because her hair style look right from a photo of her!  One of the people on DeviantART comment "Your mom sounds awesome!"  Hell yea!biggrin.png

Reason why I drew this for her is because she want an avatar for her Facebook. My brother and his wife have picture of themselves as a pony for their avatar Facebook.

post-13374-0-87210900-1367297216_thumb.png

My dad has four favorite colors, so it took me awhile to figure it out how to design him. He is all about cars and motorcycle(in fact, he have TWO!!!blink.png ), and he is retired Air Force. Since I drew my family as a ponies, so I decided to draw my Dad as a pony. Even though he is NOT brony guy. He REALLY doesn't like and care about MLP. The reason... it's a girl show and it's TOO girly. Not saying, MLP:FiM is girly show. You know how MANLY-MEN arehuh.png, they're NOT like  Bronies, which it's my father.

post-13374-0-43614600-1367296400_thumb.png

ENJOY!!!

Edited by Shadowgirl87
  • Brohoof 9

They both look great! biggrin.png

Your family sounds awesome, too. Has me wondering what it'd be like if I get some of my family and friends were into MLP. I've created some ponies to represent a few of them, (with pony creator since I can't produce quality art like this) but need to make them bronies if I want to show them laugh.png

Thanks for sharing these.

They both look great! img-1418731-1-biggrin.png

Your family sounds awesome, too. Has me wondering what it'd be like if I get some of my family and friends were into MLP. I've created some ponies to represent a few of them, (with pony creator since I can't produce quality art like this) but need to make them bronies if I want to show them img-1418731-2-laugh.png

Thanks for sharing these.

Well, I didn't get them to watch or like MLP. In fact, my parent doesn't care much about MLP. They're more like an old school parent. Like seeing people dress up as a pony or furry in some convention, they think it is weird.sleep.png

But who cares, I enjoy drawing my family as a pony!happy.png

Those Drawings are awesome an really cute. You certainly have talent.:D

Yeah, getting your whole family to brohoof each other everyday (making them bronies) could be hard or the most of us.

I like your skill to be able to think about a family member and convert them into a pony it is for sure something i can do... thats a nice talent you have (: