Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An introduction topic... I mean, if that's alright with you

Tiaaaaa

Hello, I'm Tiaaaaa. I'm new here (obviously), and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Um... I guess I should say a little about myself. I mean, if you don't mind. I'm an immigrant of sorts from the Touhou fandom. I actually found out about the series close to when it first started though I didn't really get into it until closer to the beginning of summer. I love it because I love fantasy slice-of-life stuff, and FiM is pretty well written. Of course, being the brainchild of Lauren Faust definitely helps. Although, I absolutely love the amazing output of the fan community. Especially the music. Um, Luna is probably my favorite character but I also love Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Lyra, and Scratch.

And I guess that's about it. I hope to get to become friends with everyone here. Because ponies. Uh, I mean, if that's alright.

Hey Tia! :)

I agree, the output from the community is amazing! Glad to have you here, and hope you make some awesome friends.

Welcome to the forums Tia! I don't suppose that's short for Celestia is it?

Absolutely is. Imagine it in a whining Luna voice. 'Tiaaaaa~! But I wanna raise the moon!'

Also, thank you for the welcomes, everyone! ^_^