Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Candy Topic

Doctor XFizzle

Dang, who didn't like Wonder Balls?

I was more of a fan of the chocolate than the candy inside, but it was all good nonetheless.

I think the reason they stopped making them was because of the INSANE amount of chocolate to make them.

My favorites are jolly ranchers :wub: , preferably the hard candy, not the chewable kind. Star bursts are a close second. I'm not a chocolate fan though. I usually eat the chocolate first so I have my favorites left.

My favorites are jolly ranchers :wub: , preferably the hard candy, not the chewable kind. Star bursts are a close second. I'm not a chocolate fan though. I usually eat the chocolate first so I have my favorites left.

How could I forget Jolly Ranchers. I could eat my way through a bag of them and still want more! :D

I'm not a big fan of candy, but my favourite would have to be skittles...

Skittles FTW.

I've had my habit of tossing several in my mouth with no regard for what colors they are described as disgusting more than once.

I used to really love chocolate. Then I had European chocolate... and for some reason Hershey's isn't as amazing anymore. So now it's just a love.

So now my favorite candies are skittles. Especially the sour ones.

And Butterfingers... Just because.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ZyS5nHIck

I used to really love chocolate. Then I had European chocolate... and for some reason Hershey's isn't as amazing anymore. So now it's just a love.

So now my favorite candies are skittles. Especially the sour ones.

And Butterfingers... Just because.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ZyS5nHIck

Off topic a bit but...

Did you see the butterfingers commercial from the simpsons?

After the deluge of candy my platoon got in the numerous care packages we received while out there, I have lost almost all taste for candy of any kind. I, however, used to love anything that had chocolate in it except for tootsie rolls.

btw 'out there' = Iraq

Edited by Leatherneck

After the deluge of candy my platoon got in the numerous care packages we received while out there, I have lost almost all taste for candy of any kind. I, however, used to love anything that had chocolate in it except for tootsie rolls. btw 'out there' = Iraq

You're in the army...?

BADASS POINTS+10