Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

*Insert witty topic name here*

Yokçuluk

Why hello there, person reading these letters that are on your computer monitor and are busy being processed by your parietal lobe.

Just kidding. I have a bad sense of humor.

I have watched season three and became a brony. Before that I casually liked the show but I never called myself a brony. However, the show always had an important place in my heart because I loved the characters in it and the artwork.

Now I am going to talk about my talents. I can assure you that it will not be long because I do not have any special talent, skills or interests. I am a fairly unoriginal guy and I have a pretty boring life that I need to waltz through every day.

My hobbies are: reading people yelling at each other on the internet, watching a show for little girls and playing Magic: The gathering.

Well. That was my short introduction.

I hope that all you bronies will have an amazing life and become the person the you always would like to be.

Best wishes,

Yokçuluk

Edited by Yokçuluk
  • Brohoof 1

So you like drama hm? Well I'm sure you will find some around here, although it is all light hearted! ( And isn't that the best one anyway? )

So, hello here Yokçuluk ( Yes, I had to copy paste that ), I hope you have fun around here :)

PS: Does your name mean anything specific?

But what about the occipital lobe (the one posterior to the parietal)? I thought it contained most of the visual processing centre.  Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't done too much work on the brain yet.

Anyways! That's just me being nitpicky. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. Not too too much drama here, though, so out of luck on that. :P

So you like drama hm? Well I'm sure you will find some around here, although it is all light hearted! ( And isn't that the best one anyway? )

So, hello here Yokçuluk ( Yes, I had to copy paste that ), I hope you have fun around here smile.png

PS: Does your name mean anything specific?

Yes. My name is the Turkish word for nihilism. I myself am half-Turkish but I never learned it. I'm not really original with usernames so I mostly translate words that I like to another language that is mostly unknown in English speaking countries.

• Brohoof 1