Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Underrated MLP Characters Fan Club

Blue Moon

I think good ol' Flim and Flam don't get enough attention. They just have... such style. I like that about them, that they'll con you out of your bits with a smile and a song. Ok, sure, they've shown up more than most villains, but I still don't see them get mentioned much. I just like how they operate. I like their snake oil salesman archetype sort of thing.

post-23137-0-39366800-1442099717_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You know who I thought was really cool yet doesn't get enough love? 

img-1428149-1-20111125174341!Little_Stro

Little Strongheart.

It's been a while since I've seen Over a Barrel, but I always thought she was really awesome, I hope to see her again in season 4

Oh my goodness yes. The buffalo need more love. I mean, like, a LOT more love. :)

I also like the public worker ponies. They do so much for Equestria and have cool jobs but never get any love. thumb.png

full.png

I'd gush a bit more about these two, but I'm not sure if you guys would appreciate that. 

I think good ol' Flim and Flam don't get enough attention. They just have... such style. I like that about them, that they'll con you out of your bits with a smile and a song. Ok, sure, they've shown up more than most villains, but I still don't see them get mentioned much. I just like how they operate. I like their snake oil salesman archetype sort of thing.

attachicon.gifb2a.png

I like Flim and Flam too. They're just such smooth talkers, yet also a little hammy.

Edited by PGNatsu
  • Brohoof 1

This is an interesting forum, I'm surprised I missed it.  Yes, there are many ponies that don't get noticed often, so this question would be difficult.  However, if I had to pick just one, it would be Dr Whooves.  The point that puts this pony above the rest of these under rated ponies, would be that I am a big Dr Who Fan!! Especially the 9th doctor, David Tennet.  He is my favorite doctor, and Dr Whooves seeoms more like him - Alonsey!

I also like him when he is with Derpy.  These two are so cute together! 

post-36321-0-45191100-1449811715_thumb.jpg

post-36321-0-46680300-1449811724_thumb.jpg

post-36321-0-05299100-1449811730_thumb.jpg

My favourite underrated character is Bill Neigh. He obviously doesn't appear a lot, but they ( and the fandom) could use him a lot more.

I think Twilight at least would get along with him well.

• Brohoof 3

My favourite underrated character is Bill Neigh. He obviously doesn't appear a lot, but they ( and the fandom) could use him a lot more.

I think Twilight at least would get along with him well.

I wanted to make a series of pics featuring Bill Neigh and other characters in a Bill Nye the Science Guy-esque show. Maud would do some lab with rocks, Vinyl and Octy would do some experiment with sound waves, and Soarin would do something having to do with flight and aerodynamics. Berry Punch and Goldengrape could do something having to do with fruit and plants. Alas, I don't really have time for it. Who knows, maybe some time I will, or someone else will pick up on it.

• Brohoof 1

Radiant Hope from the comics.

radiant_hope_by_oasis_image-d8zc3sc.png

And yes, I'm well aware of her flaws in Siege Of The Crystal Empire.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't still great in FIENDship #1, nor does it mean they can't fix said flaws in another arc like they did with Sunset after the first EQG.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

The most underrated MLP character has to be Shoeshine. She was the one sitting on the bench with Lyra in Dragonshy not Bon Bon. And don't say that Bon  Bon was just dressed up or dyed her coat and mane to look like Shoeshine. I ain't buying it.

The fandom turns this:

post-36506-0-81823400-1450327531.jpg

Into this:

post-36506-0-67972300-1450327606.png

Shoeshine could have been apart of the other mane 6 but Bon Bon stole her spot so she became a true background pony. She gets no respect.

• Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Interesting to read some more of the underrated characters you guys like.

I'd like to add another pony that I liked and would like to maybe see more of: Spitmom Stormy Flare. I just love her...momminess. XD

Also, Wind Rider was a pretty cool villain, even if his motivation was a little cliche.

(I'd like to post pics but for some reason it's not letting me. :P)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I feel that FleetFoot is underrated. She is my favorite Wonderbolt and I don't think she gets enough attention- as there is barely any art of her!

• 3 weeks later...