Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Underrated MLP Characters Fan Club

Blue Moon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to nominate Yakmina from Friends Forever #26.

First female Yak so far, not to mention far more levelheaded than Prince Rutherford and his guards ("YAKS SMASH!" must just be a military thing, then).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Granny Smith is pretty underrated as a character as she makes me laugh and I would love to know some of her backstory! Cadence is pretty underrated as a princess and I happen to like her myself. He hasn't been mentioned much but Sunburst is an interesting stallion and I'd like to know more about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Spike and Applejack are massively underrated. Then again, you have to have a certain level of maturity to properly analyse and understand their character, looking past their flaws and "boringness." Boring is a bit inappropriately used to describe these two, as AJ's the most hard core pony in the entire show, and Spike's a freaking dragon.

Also, Princess Cadence and Countess Coloratura deserve a lot more love, especially which such prominent but quick character development.

• 7 months later...

5a8e59ea2e987_changelingkingdomgreetings-underrated.thumb.png.19c2edd18da8e8badc406f661d85426a.png

Are you sure this is the right club to be posting in? I mean I guess we are kind of underrated if you liked our performances thus far.

I have no idea I was going to post in the “Donkey and Mules Fan Club” but that hasn’t been active for over a year.

Who cares, let’s just get on with it! We’re going to be part of the live commentary at the Changeling Kingdom so if you want to show some support to us, now’s your chance!

Yeah, what she said, it would be something to face off against Meadowbrook.

I don’t really care what the result is if I’m being honest.

Wow, way to be a grump about the competition, come on, this is our chance to be relevant again. Yeesh and they call me crazy!

• 1 month later...