Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I upload an avatar?

Brony101LovesRD
Go to solution Solved by King,

A pony that loves RD is fine with me. Welcome!

To get a picture on your account, just go to your profile page, run your mouse over the avatar box, and click on "change"

Avatars must be 150x150 and no more than 100kb (unless you donate!)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Can someone tell me how to get a pictur3 for my account?.

If you mean where you can actually get a picture, then you can try google images or other such image directories, or alternatively you can create an image yourself, so long as it's only 150x150 or less in size. (And 100kb maximum in file size)

We also have an abundance of request threads open in the Requests Guild , someone there may be able to help create an image for you happy.png

However if you mean how do you actually set an avatar on your profile, then just follow these simple steps:

Click on your name in the top right of your screen and select "My Settings" from the drop down menu.

Select the first option on the new screen entitled "Change your avatar"

From the pop up box, you can select either a folder from your computer by selecting the first option "Browse"

Or you can upload an image from the internet itself by copying and pasting the URL (The www.blahblah.com thingy) into the box provided and clicking "Upload"

Last but not least if you have a gravatar account you can just type in your email address into the last box provided and click on "Use Gravatar" option if you so wish.

I hope this helps happy.png

If you have any more issues don't be afraid to ask anyone happy.png

Other then that, this question appears answered so I will be locking this up.

Have a good day happy.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 2