Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phar

(edited)

Hi there!

I've been working on improving my pony pattern and finally have another pony to share. :)

8695262247_cf04bdd166.jpg

MLP FIM - Lyra plush by DragonSquared Studio, on Flickr

A Lyra! Her cutie mark and eyes are hand embroidered, and she still needs some finishing details like her hair attached and a smile but she's almost done!

Made out of minky with felt and embroidery thread details, stuffed with polyfil, and stands about 13" tall. I'm not open for custom commissions at this time, but will announce when I do on my deviantArt account for anyone interested!

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by Phar
  • Brohoof 4

Wow! May I be the first to congratulate you on your work! It is amazing! I personally have an interest in sewing and I have sewed several cosplays, but never anything like this. My hat's off to you, my friend! biggrin.png

Woww that's one big lyra haha :), and very well made it looks like to! (much better then Habro toys :P)

It looks good though! Keep up the good work! I'm sure when you finish attaching the mane and the smile it'll look even better :)

Wow, this is actually really good. Do you use a base pattern for the pony or do you have different patters for the unicorn/pegasi. And if you wouldn't mind sharing the pattern(s) with me would you? I would like to try my hands at making some of my OC into plushies,

That is one of the best plushies I have ever seen! It looks really good! I cannot wait to see how she turns out once she is finished!

Dude holy shit! Woah, im at a lack for words...., but no fleshlight? XD HAHA im kidding thats one of the best plushies ever wow man good job

Thanks y'all! I'm excited to finish her up, and I've already got a Mr & Mrs Cake all cut out waiting to be sewn together. :D

Wow, this is actually really good. Do you use a base pattern for the pony or do you have different patters for the unicorn/pegasi. And if you wouldn't mind sharing the pattern(s) with me would you? I would like to try my hands at making some of my OC into plushies,

I worked on my pattern for a few months, so it's a labour of love and pretty complicated. But if you're wanting to start, I can recommend using any of the pony patterns that are offered on dA by various makers. My pattern is pretty much just a variation of what's commonly used, just in proportions that I like. The key is to make one, tweak the pattern a little, make another, keep editing the pattern till eventually four or five ponies later you have a shape that's your style and to your liking!

http://jackiekie.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Plushie-Pattern-v2-0-331784231?q=gallery%3Ajackiekie&qo=0 - this is a pretty good pattern to follow, but again, just search "pony pattern" and there's a lot of great stuff that comes up!

Thanks y'all! I'm excited to finish her up, and I've already got a Mr & Mrs Cake all cut out waiting to be sewn together. biggrin.png

I worked on my pattern for a few months, so it's a labour of love and pretty complicated. But if you're wanting to start, I can recommend using any of the pony patterns that are offered on dA by various makers. My pattern is pretty much just a variation of what's commonly used, just in proportions that I like. The key is to make one, tweak the pattern a little, make another, keep editing the pattern till eventually four or five ponies later you have a shape that's your style and to your liking!

http://jackiekie.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Plushie-Pattern-v2-0-331784231?q=gallery%3Ajackiekie&qo=0 - this is a pretty good pattern to follow, but again, just search "pony pattern" and there's a lot of great stuff that comes up!

Thanks I'll follow your example and work hard to make one for myself! I hope you'll let me know what you think of it when i finish!

She's all done!

8705635641_0751d16bdf.jpg

Lyra Heartstrings

The colours are a little washed out because I took the photos in the evening, but she's all put together and adorable! I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. : )