Banner by ~ The Wife of Levi

Writers Wanted

I'm looking for some help in writing a script for a video game. The outline is already done but I could use some help connecting the dots.

The game is about a brony who has found himself transported to Equestria and must find a way to get back. However, evil forces around Equestria seem to have other ideas. You can find a sample of what the game will be like here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55001-fan-game-help/

I'm looking for 2-3 writers and any help would be much appreciated. If this sounds interesting leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I don't know know if this is going to be a flash game or not, I'm actually not the one making the game. I'm only in charge of the script and getting people to help out on it. 

• Brohoof 1

Does twelve years of experience with writing automatically make it so I get hired? LOL Anyway, yeah, I'm interested. I've never written for a video game before, so this should be interesting. 

I don't know know if this is going to be a flash game or not, I'm actually not the one making the game. I'm only in charge of the script and getting people to help out on it. 

Alright. Shoot me a PM including a google document with what you got so far, and allow d3rpyh00ves@anypony.com with editing permissions..

Can't wait to get started.

Badges

Alright. Shoot me a PM including a google document with what you got so far, and allow d3rpyh00ves@anypony.com with editing permissions..

Can't wait to get started.

Does twelve years of experience with writing automatically make it so I get hired? LOL Anyway, yeah, I'm interested. I've never written for a video game before, so this should be interesting. 

I have extensive knowledge on game writing and character 3D conversion...i would be happy to assist you if you still need people.

Great well that was fast PM me your e-mails and I'll link you to the google doc. I won't be able to help much for about a week or so I have finals, but I'll check in to see how things are going.

Great well that was fast PM me your e-mails and I'll link you to the google doc. I won't be able to help much for about a week or so I have finals, but I'll check in to see how things are going.

Finals hu? i have those in about 4 weeks...i can guarantee im gonna fail my science one...anyways i sent the PM off and will wait for you to get it and what not

• Brohoof 1

I have a Little experience on writting actull scripst that people act with, but in general I am a good writer and I love to be apart of this game.

• Brohoof 1