Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

Theshadowmaster235

Hello I'm makutathebrony I joined because recently I became a brony and I wanted to get involved in the community.

I have no favorite pony yet.

I had a YouTube account but it got hacked by antibronys

And I live in the USA.

• Brohoof 2

It's great that you've found your way here. These forums are one of the friendliest places you'll ever find. I'm certain you'll enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the herd! smile.png

As for the hacked youtube account, you should be able to reclaim it from your email by resetting the password. Other than that, I could only suggest making a new one. All the best. /)

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Welcome to the forum and the community my friend ^_^

Im sure you will make many friends on our wonderful site :3

If you have any questions you would like to ask, pop into the Tech support area, We'd love to lend you a hand ^_^

You got hacked!? Well, what a shame. Hopefully you did not have alot of stuff on that account and you can make a new one. :) Anywho welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here! 

(edited)

Welcome to the forums. It is unfortunate what happened to your Youtube account, and to be honest, I haven't seen many Anti-bronies willing to go that far. I think you just pulled the shortest straw, honestly. Anyways, for participating in the community this is the right place, we have over 10,000 members and usually 200+ are online at one time. I hope you have tons of fun here, and there are many topics to be discussed.

I'll see you around, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

The hacker was probably someone that I know personally probably this one guy who threw a brick at me good thing it missed or I wouldn't be here today(p.s he was anti-brony so it was most likely him and he had been threatening to do so.)