Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the creepiest thing a child has ever said to you?

Sugar Pea

We all know children have a huge imagination...sometimes to big it's creepy. Some may say things that a child would never say.
So...what is the CREEPIEST thing a child has ever said to you?
It can be anything.

I've been told that when I was about two years old, I once pointed in a random direction and said in the calmest possible way: "Man with no head!"

To this day, no one--not even me--knows what the hell that meant. :blink:

• Brohoof 5

I've been told that when I was about two years old, I once pointed in a random direction and said in the calmest possible way: "Man with no head!"

To this day, no one--not even me--knows what the hell that meant. blink.png

When me and my bro were little, we lived near an open field and a few houses. Well everytime we got out of the house, every once in a while he'll start freaking out and saying "I say a crepy scarecrow run behind our nighbors house" or "I saw IT in the field" Wtf. T^Tsad.png

• Brohoof 1

I used to live with my friends.  One time their pre-school age daughter saw me in the hallway and said that I should not go looking for her daddy because he was sleeping.  It turned out that he was in the back yard and she had locked the door behind him. 

• Brohoof 2

When me and my bro were little, we lived near an open field and a few houses. Well everytime we got out of the house, every once in a while he'll start freaking out and saying "I say a crepy scarecrow run behind our nighbors house" or "I saw IT in the field" Wtf. T^Timg-1424958-2-sad.png

Slenderman!

I think the creepiest was... this may sound wrong but 'I love you, maxy!' Apparently she likes me more than her brothers, which is a bit odd (though I can see why).

• Brohoof 1

"Hi"

"I like you"

"Can you say to your friend that I like her too?"

You have no idea how freaked out I was when I heard my niece said that to me. She was the only female in the house at the time.

Either she could see ghost or she was just messing up with me.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure I can remember anything creepy a child has SAID to me, but I remember this one time when my friend and I were staff at a cub-scout camp. I was helping him teach a knot-tying activity/class/thingy, and there was this one really short kid with blonde hair and glasses, and he was 11, I believe (camp was for 10-12 year olds). I only heard him talk maybe twice the entire camp, but he tied like 6 different ropes into nooses and left them lying around the camp site, and then put (a loose) one around his neck and wore it around for the rest of the day. He got kicked out of camp for it.

• Brohoof 6

"mom, the sticker on our wall escaped"

i said to my mom one night when i was about 4, a huge sticker shaped like a clown that was attached to the wall nect to my room

nobody seemed to remember thid sticker, i was sbsulutly certain that it was there since i was born

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what the creepiest thing a child has ever said to me is, but I remember once I was at a friend's house and we were in her back garden when we suddenly noticed her neighbours' daughter (who must have been around four) standing staring at us. We tried talking to her, asking what was wrong etc. but she just kept standing there staring. This went on for about two minutes, then out of nowhere she said something along the lines of Where's my mummy?" (Or possibly "you're not my mummy", I forget) and left.

• Brohoof 1

This was a little creepy, but also kinda cute cause my stepdaughter is so innocent. When she first found out that I'm having her baby brother, she asked me to cut open my tummy so she could see what he looks like. I think it's more cute than creepy though cause she's so young and doesn't understand things like this quite yet. she's only four years old.

• Brohoof 2

Lol! These are great. I'm not sure about quotes, I find most of the things kids say to me as funny. This one time though, while I was teaching a children's church group a funny, up beat song, this brother and sister (the boy was 5 the girl was three) just started slow dancing. Ok, weird, not really creepy... until they started french kissing. I've never seen anything like it in my life. So much so that for a moment, I wasn't sure what to do. I think I blurted out "No!" or something, which startled them and then I separated them. Their grandmother wouldn't say anything about it...ohmy.png

• Brohoof 2

Lol! These are great. I'm not sure about quotes, I find most of the things kids say to me as funny. This one time though, while I was teaching a children's church group a funny, up beat song, this brother and sister (the boy was 5 the girl was three) just started slow dancing. Ok, weird, not really creepy... until they started french kissing. I've never seen anything like it in my life. So much so that for a moment, I wasn't sure what to do. I think I blurted out "No!" or something, which startled them and then I separated them. Their grandmother wouldn't say anything about it...img-1446533-1-ohmy.png

Talk about incest to the max, huh? xD

Hopefully their grandmother knows better than to let them do that...tsk tsk. Parenting.

Keep up the awesome church work! ;D

Talk about incest to the max, huh? xD

Hopefully their grandmother knows better than to let them do that...tsk tsk. Parenting.

Keep up the awesome church work! ;D

Hey! It isn't my fault I live in the deep south! Well it sort of is, but I can't help the type of people that live here. According to my father we have to 'love everyone', so I wasn't allowed to kick them out. Though it could be confusing, there was a lot of incest in the Bible... digusting.

Hey! It isn't my fault I live in the deep south! Well it sort of is, but I can't help the type of people that live here. According to my father we have to 'love everyone', so I wasn't allowed to kick them out. Though it could be confusing, there was a lot of incest in the Bible... digusting.

When I said keep up the good church work, I didn't mean that in a bitchy saracastic way. xD

Yeah...the deep south has some wacky people...some.

Yup, it is yucky.

This one's a bit different, and I'm not sure that all of it is accurate:

When I was a kid, my buddies and I would hang out in the graveyard a lot-there were a lot of really old tombstones-I grew up in England, so I'm talking really old.

There was this one that was supposedly a young kid's grave. The caption on it read:

"As you are, so was I. As I am, so will you be".

The only thing that's in doubt is whether or not it was actually a child's grave-either way it's the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

One time in kindergarten my younger brother was playing tag with a girl on the playground. He was "it" and she was running away. He couldn't catch her so he yelled "Come here or I'm gonna shank you!!"

Needless to say he was called into the principal's office. When my mother walked in the principal complimented on my brother's "advanced vocabulary" and proceeded to get rid of his recess time. 

For some reason about 3 years ago, some then 6-year-old girl named Emily who was with me when I was babysat (sadly, I was 12 then), but she told us about a great hotel, but in the end, she said we all got on an elevator and died. She told us this for about a month STRAIGHT, but stopped suddenly for some reason. Believe it or not, that wasn't the only thing creepy about her, but that's a different story.

I think the creepiest thing that I ever heard a child ever say to me was, well it was at school at lunch. I was sitting with my friends, and there was our assistant principal that had a bat with him walking around the cafeteria.

Then one of my friends out of nowhere said: '' Well it is a good thing, I found something that I can stick up my ass.'' We all turned to him, and just left the table.

He was talking about the bat. :o

When I said keep up the good church work, I didn't mean that in a bitchy saracastic way. xD

Yeah...the deep south has some wacky people...some.

Yup, it is yucky.

As a far southern of America I take offense, ok just kidding :D. There is some wacky people here, although theres wacky people everywhere I've been really.. :P.

Well i can't say alot of children I know have said stuff creepy to me, but my little cousin whos like 10 now was singing that song where its like "I like big buts and I cannot lie" and it was kinda strange.

On a side note he also knows about many things he shouldn't, like sexual things and stuff. He also plays COD and likes zombies.

I personally think hes exposed to a bit much for his age.. Heck hes know this stuff for a while. He knew more when he was like 9 then I did when I was like 13 :P.

(edited)

i remember a kid came up to me and said... "teach me how to kill people."

there was a time my older sister would freak me out and say we had wolves in our thirteen acre field. so garbage night where i lived meant going down a long driveway in the dark. my sister went with me one night and kept teasing me and when we got to the bottom she started dancing up the driveway laughing and yelling "run boy! THE WOLVES ARE COMING!!!" I'm throwing my balls to the wall up the drive and lagging behind while she's just dancing and skipping away. i screamed so badand my mom thought i was screaming that i was bleeding in stead of "don't leave me"

Edited by Dr. Leper Lupinstein

When I was about two I would have hour long conversations with someone I calmy referred to as "The man in the fedora" according to everyone who was there. We would talk about things like philosophy, politics, and my interests, but to this day I have no idea how that happened, especially since I said that at an age when I'm almost sure I had no idea what a fedora was, so the man would have had to self-identify himself.

It doesn't help that before I moved in there a couple had moved out because they claimed they always felt like they were being watched in the bed room (The one I later used when my family moved in)

• Brohoof 1

I used to read books to children, and one day a group of kids who we read to showed up from the local elementary school having written their own short stories based on Curious George with pictures they drew themselves and everything. It was really cute. However, one kid was just creepy. In it, George went hunting, and he described everything in vivid detail. It was creepy as hell. Also, the man in the yellow hat died blink.png I'm glad I'm leaving this state before he grows up....

I was with my younger cousin one day and she was talking about drinking blood and eating raw human meat...And she was only a kid at the time too...I think maybe only 6 or 7 years old...O_o I was scarred...

• Brohoof 1

I was with my younger cousin one day and she was talking about drinking blood and eating raw human meat...And she was only a kid at the time too...I think maybe only 6 or 7 years old...O_o I was scarred...

*squees*

Oh your profilepicture is so cute and stuff! Smexy anime guys are awe-

OK back on subject!

Yeah that is very creepy...raw flesh and blood...sounds like the new  Hannibal Lecter. xD

• Brohoof 1