Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the creepiest thing a child has ever said to you?

Sugar Pea

(edited)

*squees*

Oh your profilepicture is so cute and stuff! Smexy anime guys are awe-

OK back on subject!

Yeah that is very creepy...raw flesh and blood...sounds like the new  Hannibal Lecter. xD

Yeah I just kept silent and didn't say anything. *shivers* Oh man...That was creepy...She had a very dark mind at the time...And probably still does...I wouldn't know cuz I haven't seen her recently.

And thanks. =) *blushes*

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

What's with this thread? Aren't children known for being more blunt than adults due to not knowing any better. I think kids are more prone to saying just random stuff and shouting out random observations, I really don't think any child is capable of being legitimately creepy.

I was talking to my friend's brother, and he said

"You do know that I will kill you."

I was on minecraft, but I did exit the server anyway and stayed away.

However, my Brother once said this to me.

"You do realise that Ducklett's and Swanna's cries sound like 'be shot quickly', don't you?"

I freaked out.

I was in France in 2007 on business from Russia. I was at this really quaint coffee place meeting with a business contact and a small child ran up to me and said something in French tugging on my arm and pointing to something. I not know French completely. Is not great, I am much better at English even. The contact, who was Russian and living in France, told me the boy said. "Mr. Beard man, you look like you could teach me how to steal. Can you steal that over there? You remind me of this criminal I read in a book."

He was pointing at a food cart, and kept tugging on my jacket. The boy turned out to be an orphan. It was creepy, but cute. I bought the kid lunch, and took him to a really nice board and care facility. Of course I went to the police first, and they said they knew the kid was homeless.

Bittersweet Suprise, on 02 May 2013 - 03:40 AM, said: When me and my bro were little, we lived near an open field and a few houses. Well everytime we got out of the house, every once in a while he'll start freaking out and saying "I say a crepy scarecrow run behind our nighbors house" or "I saw IT in the field" Wtf. T^Tsad.png

Slenderman!

He later went missing, and was never seen again... blink.png

Coincidence? You decide.

BEWARE SLENDERMAN.

Lol! Jokes.

Children don't come up to me and say creepy stuff much, but I have recieved troubling comments before like 'you smell of toilets'. What's that all about?

Once, when my little sister was mad at one of my brothers, she told me that she hated him and was planning on killing him using a pair of scissors. She never actually carried through with her plans, but still. She was only 3.

At my grandma's house we have this big swing on the porch, my sister would sit on the swing and point towards the corner of the house that you couldn't see around and she would say in the happiest voice possible "Look, it's the peakin' thing!". We would ask her what she was talking about and she would just repeat herself. We never found out what "The Peakin' Thing" was.

• Brohoof 1

I had a child who I didn't know run up to me at work (I am a cashier at a grocery store) hug my leg and kiss me and say "I love you Mommy!" I was really confused, as I had never seen the child before. Her mother came over, apologized, picked her up and carried her off. Totally random and bizarre!