Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm beautiful

Motion Spark

(edited)

I swear I had a realization like if he wanted me to draw him like this and I just had to obey :/

i_m_beautiful_by_kyle23emma-d63v1ne.png

his mane was a real challenge to make, I need to practice more realistic manes happy.png

(if you don't know this pony, just click the link 'Beat Spark' on my siggy)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 33

Great work, Motion! (also, glad you went back to your old username).

I really like the eyes and their detail, as well as the mane falling over his eyes. Usually OCs with the same colored mane as their coat don't look too great, but you sure pulled it off. The only problem I see is that he looks a bit feminine to me. I don't know if that's what you were going for or not, but that mane seems a bit more... girl-ish.

• Brohoof 1

Gives off a great sense of power. You nailed the mane too, I don't usually like the more realistic depictions but this is pretty damn awesome.

Indeed it is, originally it was a picture of him looking at himself in the mirror but I discarded that idea.

I like both types of manes, especially when it's a painting, everything got to look more realistic IMO.

Great work, Motion! (also, glad you went back to your old username).

I really like the eyes and their detail, as well as the mane falling over his eyes. Usually OCs with the same colored mane as their coat don't look too great, but you sure pulled it off. The only problem I see is that he looks a bit feminine to me. I don't know if that's what you were going for or not, but that mane seems a bit more... girl-ish.

it's been like 2 or 3 weeks since I got back to Motion Spark :/

that was one of my concerns when I first made him, he may look femenine but he ain't femenine at all (note he's based a little bit on Rarity, so he shares some stuff with her), I want him to look refined and groomed more than anything, with a very wavy long and tidy mane

• Brohoof 1

Holy crabapples, Motion Spark. That is amazing. Really nice job as always. You know how to get the magic done. smile.png Cannot wait to see more.

thank you a lot, each time I get to paint I feel more in control yet completely clueless. haha, yep, you can expect more of him, I love to draw him :P

• Brohoof 1

thank you a lot, each time I get to paint I feel more in control yet completely clueless. haha, yep, you can expect more of him, I love to draw him tongue.png

I get what you're saying. I get the same way with writing, I think. I have an idea. I start it, and then my imagination says, "Meh, we're going to do this now." Shenanigans, etc...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

WOW,looks really badass!!!The shading is amazing and the way you colored it tooAnd the eyes.They're really expressive.Bravo!!!

On,by the way,i like your signature animation.It's pretty cool

Edited by Dino-Mario
  • Brohoof 2

...Why is Catwalk suddenly playing in my head as I look into Beat Spark's eyes?? Oh yeah! Because he's so sexy, it hurts~! ♪ *BRICK'D!"

Well done! Love the shading and highlights, as well as how well his expression comes through! And I really like his mane! [insert Sweetie Belle here!]

• Brohoof 1

WOW,looks really badass!!!The shading is amazing and the way you colored it tooAnd the eyes.They're really expressive.Bravo!!!

yep. I like put emphasize the eyes when I paint something ^_^ they give more meaning to the character lol. Thank you for commenting.

On,by the way,i like your signature animation.It's pretty cool

who doesn't? :P

He looks like he's about to do something that would spark some Imperial Legion dialogue. Pretty intimidating, if you ask me.

10/10

Intimidating is a key word here. Indeed what I wanted with this piece.

Very nice Motion Spark! Just another amazing piece from your local awesome person. 

Also, you say you need to practice more realistic manes? Pssht. You're great! ;)

Can't wait to see more!

• Brohoof 2

Let us see . . . I am very drunk, listening to heavy metal and feeling darkly malevolent, and here you are submitting your art to public viewing. I’m in a mad rage because my brand new Mac keeps giving me the beach ball of death.

With these factors in mind, this nice little bit of art is . . .. Freaking amazing!

This doesn’t look like fan work. It looks professional.

The one criticism I have is that the eyes don’t seem to belong to the head. They look lovely, but like they have been added to the face rather than being a part of it.

Don’t take it to heart. You have done incredible work and deserve the praise.

• Brohoof 1

Holy...Motion, this is friggin amazing. ohmy.png You need to teach me how to draw those realistic mane! D:

The shading on that gold necklace-thing is perfect. SOOOO SHIIIINY

Great job as always!

I hope this answer your question, or not... :/

L80Cl14168.jpg

Let us see . . . I am very drunk, listening to heavy metal and feeling darkly malevolent, and here you are submitting your art to public viewing. I’m in a mad rage because my brand new Mac keeps giving me the beach ball of death.

sorry about that? happy.png 

With these factors in mind, this nice little bit of art is . . .. Freaking amazing! This doesn’t look like fan work. It looks professional. The one criticism I have is that the eyes don’t seem to belong to the head. They look lovely, but like they have been added to the face rather than being a part of it. Don’t take it to heart. You have done incredible work and deserve the praise.

thank you so much! :)

do you think the eyes look like that? because those are the shapes of his eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

sorry about that? img-1428418-3-happy.png

thank you so much! smile.png

do you think the eyes look like that? because those are the shapes of his eyes. 

So you should be.img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

I really was insanely drunk (half a bottle of JD), so ignore me. I see things weird when I get wasted. Your picture was incredible, and you should be getting paid for stuff like that. Sorry for the dumb criticism.

• Brohoof 1

So you should be.img-1429576-3-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

I really was insanely drunk (half a bottle of JD), so ignore me. I see things weird when I get wasted. Your picture was incredible, and you should be getting paid for stuff like that. Sorry for the dumb criticism.

it's interesting how many unwanted things you could do while being drunk, however I have found your comment pretty "sober" lol.

I think the same as you and I'm working on things to promote myself properly :o

It's posts like this that make the fact that you don't accept requests all the more tragic. :V

Anyways, that looks amazing. Good work. x3

• Brohoof 2

It's posts like this that make the fact that you don't accept requests all the more tragic. :V

Anyways, that looks amazing. Good work. x3

:x 

I really didn't want to put it on my sig, but it was necessary...sowwwwwy :(

and thank you, I just got to know that this same painting got featured on EQD, so I feel even more proud of it X)

• Brohoof 1

That has to be the best pony art I have ever laid my eyes on. I take my hat off to you sir, just amazing. Also did you make your own sig, because that's plain amazing as well :derp:

• Brohoof 2

That has to be the best pony art I have ever laid my eyes on. I take my hat off to you sir, just amazing. Also did you make your own sig, because that's plain amazing as well derpy_emoticon2.png

no it's not true, don't make me blush blush.png  (I've seen better stuff out there)

...and yeah I made my siggy, I'm an animator as well tho it's been months since I used flash last, I need to get to use it again XD

• Brohoof 1

no it's not true, don't make me blush :blush:  (I've seen better stuff out there)

...and yeah I made my siggy, I'm an animator as well tho it's been months since I used flash last, I need to get to use it again XD

Its a shame you don't take requests, but then again I see why. I would hate to have to make a bunch of avatars and sigs for people.
  • Brohoof 1

Its a shame you don't take requests, but then again I see why. I would hate to have to make a bunch of avatars and sigs for people.

yes pretty much, If I accepted them I would never end ever, it's a shame cuz I made a request thread not too long ago with limited slots.

I really love your OC. It's so pretty!!! (awks at the beautifulness of your artwork...drools) img-1430722-1-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1430722-2-biggrin.png img-1430722-3-laugh.png img-1430722-4-ohmy.png It's so amazing...I'm so jealous of your art skillzzzzz. 

"he" is handsome you meant x) ...he's a stallion. Thank you for commenting :)