Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy 18th Birthday Feld0! (Wallpaper Included)

----------------------

(edited)

[May 2nd, 10:00PM - Marco Talking to himself...as usual dry.png]

"Whew, man that project was hell, glad it's finally over... Hmm I can't help but think I forgot something, all well, time to browse the forum and off to bed.......oh.........OOOHHHH  [censored X10] I FORGOT FELD0'S BIRTHDAY, AAAAAAAAA"

And, that's how I went clinically insane trying to get all this ready in time.

Hello everyone, for those that do not know, today (May 3rd) strikes the 18th anniversary of when the world was graced with 1 man. This man had a goal, a dream, to create a bad-ass pony community that would eventually spawn many followers, but now he has gone power hungry!!! EXPANDING TO NEW HEIGHTS THAT WERE NEVER PLANNED, he must be a robot! Constantly trying to expand, working 24/7 to take over the world....oh wait feld0 works on a 31 hour schedule, guess hes not a robot...all well :/

For some of you people Feld0 may just appear as a scary ADMIN! (Oh NOEZ!) but for people like me, who are fortunate enough to know him, you find that he is one of the most unique people you will ever meet. He is smart, nice, patient, handso-uhhh......hmmm. Anyway.

In all seriousness though, Feld0 has to be one of the best friends I have ever had, and thanks to what he has done during his time running MLP Forums, it has made my brony experience better then I ever expected it to be . I joined about 3 months after I become a brony, and I was just looking for a good group of bronies to hang out with. I joined this site and though meh, probably gonna post a few times and never come back but instead I find myself glued to this place.

I first met feld0 about a month after I joined, I joined during the first Christmas fundraiser and I chipped in a bit, I was touched by it that I knew I wanted to get to know him better. I sent him a PM that basicly said, "...yo....what's up? How are you? What do you like?" and he was quite astonished, because for once someone wanted to get to know him XD. Ever sense then, feld0 has been one of my closest friends, despite the fact that we don't talk much right now because he is very busy. 

Anyway, I am a man that tries to be short sweet and to the point, 

Thank you feld0, thank you for all the hard work you put in everyday just to give us an awesome place to hangout in. Thank you for being an awesome friend! I hope you have the best birthday ever, and hay, I don't know how it works in canada, but here when you are 18, you get your FULL LICENCE, so go out and play some GTA in real life =D....actually, don't do that.

Oh yea, how could I forget XD Here is something I made for you, I hope you like it buddy smile.png

img-1428215-1-feld0birhtday.png

Thanks to @@Mareinthemoon for making the feld0 doll vector smile.png

For everyone else, make a post here, a message to feld0, why he is awesome and why you love this forum biggrin.png

Edited by Marco ~ Ace Attorney
  • Brohoof 35

Hmm, well i would like to note to feld0, that i hope to one day be a computer jedi like him. and thank you so much for making this forum.

I have one friend in real life, and 11,000 on the internet. People on this forum are the kindest i have ever met, I consider you all my family, even though i have not been here that long, this is the most caring, most generous, most kind part of the internet I have ever had the fortune to be on, And i know you guys have my back no matter what, one of the most looked forward parts of my day is logging on to mlp forums, because i know when i do, there will be a countless amount of people that  care more about others than themselves, this is a group of people who when you need them they will be there to lend a hoof to you, no one is rude, everyone looks out for each other. i gain a great sense of happiness and faith in humanity when i am here. I care about people on here more than i care about most people i know in real life. 

This is not a forum.. no. its a family the greatest family i have ever been a part of, i'm happy to call myself a member of the mlpforums.

None of this would be possible without feld0, a generous person who i have never met, but still strive to be like one day. Happy birthday feld0, thank you for creating the best website i have ever been on. 

Bless all of you, may Luna Celestia and Feld0 guide you  :)

~Luna Forever 

• Brohoof 5

Hmm, I have never met/interacted with the Feld0 on a 1-1 basis, so I won't make any attests to personal shit that I do not know. However, it is fairly apparent to me that you went out to create a bucking awesome site that pushed the right attitude. I've been on a lot of sites in my lifetime, and I haven't found another forum that has assembled such an open, inviting group as this one. Sure, that says a lot about the community, but I can give props where props are due and acknowledge that you had the hoof in making that happen. So have a happy birthday, and take solace in the fact that you make me feel even older. lmao

FOR SCIENCE! :P

• Brohoof 3

Feld0 you're an awesome guy! I'm not sure what else I can say but Happy Birthday! :)

I never really talked to him before but I know he's a great person. :)

You and this forum are both amazing things. You da man Feld0. You da man ;)

• Brohoof 2

As always, amazing wallpaper Marcodude.

and Happy Birthday Feld0 :3

If it weren't for you I wouldn't have met some of my closest friends, and who knows what i would of done without them x:

• Brohoof 4

I couldn't resist apparently...

My apologies in advance.

------------------
My little Feld0
My little Feld0
ahh ah ah ah

My little Feld0
You used to wonder what the web could be,
   My little Feld0
then you made this site for ponies...

Lots of threads, tons of art;
the Poniverse, and a commission mart;
Written adventures sweep some away...
Guess what, today's your birthday...

You're our little Feld0
and you'll be getting 18 spankin's

-------------------

Now, bend over lmao... :P and have a happy bday.

*walks away ... * shameless. :P

• Brohoof 8

A very good birthday to Feld0! He has come such a very long way from being the owner of a forum, to making a very huge forum community. A very happy 18th to Feld0! :)

Great job, Marco!

tumblr_lq2u188sbA1qgvku1.gif

• Brohoof 2

Happy 18th, Feld0. I haven't had much interaction with ya, but the creator of this great little community here deserves the best of birthday wishes...and even from his best pony, no less:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Happy birthday. Now you can legally buy shitloads of cheap alcohol and Cuban cigars.

Don't forget the monster trucks, nines and AKs too! [oooh, GTA:SA reference]

Have a cold Jelen and enjoy your day. biggrin.png

Sincerely,

Chetnik 

Edited by ~Хаотичан Четник~
  • Brohoof 2

Frozen Approves of this! :3

I really like what you have done with the wallpaper, it looks great! I think FELD0 is going to love all these presents! :D Great job Marco!

• Brohoof 3

Wow, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, and Marco for that wallpaper! I'm setting it on my desktop as we speak. biggrin.png I'm sorry we don't get to chat anywhere nearly as often as we'd like, but I'm thrilled to be friends with you. You're always happy to listen to my rants about the educational system or other weird stuff, and not a lot of people are.

Happy birthday. Now you can legally buy shitloads of cheap alcohol and Cuban cigars.

Don't forget the monster trucks, nines and AKs too! [oooh, GTA:SA reference]

Have a cold Jelen and enjoy your day. img-1429903-1-biggrin.png

Sincerely,

Chetnik 

Too bad I actually have to be 19 to drink in British Columbia. But, eh, I don't care for alcohol, like, at all, anyway.

• Brohoof 6

@@Feld0

19? Wow, your laws are damn strict. Here in Serbia (and the rest of the world except Canada and the US) it's 18.

You're lucky you're not in the US. (drinking age 21, what a ripoff)

By the way, can you keep a secret? I already drink (a little bit) on special occasions (parties, patron saints, New Year's yadda yadda). Rakija's the best. Also, look at my age. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Awesome wallpaper, dude. To be perfectly honest, I've never talked to Feld0 much. I've read his posts, stalked his profile (hey, I need to know my leaders!), and all that, however. He comes across as a genuinely nice guy. He's obviously highly intelligent, but he never lets it get to his head. For that, I can respect him even more than for his achievements. 

It's really hard to believe he's my age (a bit younger, even), and yet has already done so much. If I didn't know better, I'd think he'd be at least in his mid twenties. 

As for the drinking age, at least he's not American. We have to wait until we're twenty-one dry.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Feld0

19? Wow, your laws are damn strict. Here in Serbia (and the rest of the world except Canada and the US) it's 18.

You're lucky you're not in the US. (drinking age 21, what a ripoff)

By the way, can you keep a secret? I already drink (a little bit) on special occasions (parties, patron saints, New Year's yadda yadda). Rakija's the best. Also, look at my age. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

You're just barely old enough to bypass COPPA and be on this site... O_o

Well, next time I'm in Europe, I can try some of that legendary rakia my relatives always rave about. My grandfather makes the stuff with over 70% alcohol, and it seems to be universally loved...

Not much of a secret when it's on a publicly visible forum. :P

@@Feld0

Haha, you'd better.

F--- COPPA СРБИЈАН ХАКЕРС БРЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ...

And to quote this legendary song: I'm only thirteen but my mind is older...

No, really. I'm not your typical hyperactive 13-year old just wanting to text and shit.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, and Marco for that wallpaper! I'm setting it on my desktop as we speak.  I'm sorry we don't get to chat anywhere nearly as often as we'd like, but I'm thrilled to be friends with you. You're always happy to listen to my rants about the educational system or other weird stuff, and not a lot of people are.

I am glad you like it feld0 :)

I busted my keister trying to get that wallpaper done XD

And it's grate to have you as a friend buddy, I always try to be someone you can rant or vent to, because sometimes I need someone there for me too ;)

Hope your birthday was/will be awesome :)

• Brohoof 2

Awesome wallpaper, dude. To be perfectly honest, I've never talked to Feld0 much. I've read his posts, stalked his profile (hey, I need to know my leaders!), and all that, however. He comes across as a genuinely nice guy. He's obviously highly intelligent, but he never lets it get to his head. For that, I can respect him even more than for his achievements. 

It's really hard to believe he's my age (a bit younger, even), and yet has already done so much. If I didn't know better, I'd think he'd be at least in his mid twenties. 

As for the drinking age, at least he's not American. We have to wait until we're twenty-one dry.png

I like to think I really am a genuinely nice guy, and that being a site owner and community leader isn't mutually exclusive with that. I'm glad someone sees that in me, honestly, because so many people have talked to me about crap they went through on other communities across the Internet. Some even discriminate against site owners as fellow human beings, which is just saddening... sad.png

On the Internet, where the vast majority of websites are privately owned, honestly, I think that mentality begins from the top down. Like some of my classmates dedicate 70 hours a week to football, I put my free time into building and programming online communities. It's just what I love to do.

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Sent them already in a couple of other places, but I hope that you had the most wonderful of birthday's Feld0!!!  Since I discovered this site over a year ago, it's been a fantastic stress reliever and place to hang out online with some wonderful fellow bronies, yourself included!  Thanks for always keeping this site so well-run and organized, continuing to innovate it, and for putting up so patiently with all of my inquiries, especially if I ever encounter a glitch.  You're a great pal Feld0, and a great guy, and don't ever let either of those two traits change.  Happy Birthday!!! biggrin.png

BTW: Awesome wallpaper Marco, very, very cool indeed! smile.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I am absolutely loving this. A very nice wallpaper fitting for a very special person, the person who is responsible for most of my interaction with the fandom and MLP's impact on my life. I could not be more thankful for such a gift. I am so glad that this forum has such a huge support behind it, and all the potential in the world.

Happy Birthday, Feld0, many many thanks for creating a revolutionary branch in the pony community. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I remember when i was present in the celebration of your 17th birthday here in the forums, i must thank you for creating such a good forum, you are always worrying for it, you are always there when we need you, i met lots of awesome people here, and i couldn't have done that if it wasn't for you. Happy 18th Birthday Feld0, enjoy it.

Edited by The Milkman
  • Brohoof 1