Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

So have you all figured out which staffer is actually the alternate reality version of Koukatsu?

• Brohoof 2

What's your favourite moment in your time here at mlpforums?

Which is your favourite thread?

I think it is likely the day I was given the transcript of my application and post interview chatter. It's quite the story.

I do most of my active posting in the CTAM thread.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So have you all figured out which staffer is actually the alternate reality version of Koukatsu?

No, we're still working on it. We're starting to wonder if he was lying about that.

The part when Troblems came up to me, grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and said, "ur in RP nau dnt fk up" and I was like "lol k"

My favorite thread is probably this one, to be honest, with all the varied questions we get here.

Has your experience on the forums changed much ever since you joined the staff?

Exceptionally. The forums of today are not the forums of yesteryear.

• Brohoof 1

It really can't do anything but change. Personally, I try to keep interactions with users on an unofficial basis as dumb as they used to be. ( can attest to that! kek.)

There are always going to be inherent changes though. I literally had to tell several users "Stop being weird, I'm still the same idiot I was before I was staff." There always some inherent intimidation in the new ranks.

Plus, I've watched friends come and go as time has marched on, much like any member who hangs around for 2+ years. xD

All in all, the forums as a whole have been a positive experience on my life. And I'd like to think I've had as much impact on the community as it's had on me. c:

• Brohoof 2

what is your favorite pinkie break?

what is your favorite mlp cultural reference?

what is you LEAST favorite cringe girly moment in the show?

and do you like gypsy pie from FiW?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the question above is for all staffers

1. Usually any where she would speak to the audience at the end of an episode when it faded to black.

2. Probably the Zelda pony at this point. XD

3. Eh, I don't have one under those instructions. A cringe moment is a cringe moment regardless. XD

4. Never watched FiW.

This is a thing? :P

1. Would probably have to say when anytime poor Jeric is subjected to deer puns. :love:

2. Favorite villains thread. :SombraIconThatDoesn'tExist:

Yeah; it's inevitable. When you're in a position such as mine on the forum...it happens. While I've forum staff experience outside of MLPF, just interacting with the members here and trying to maintain their trust; it is a rewarding experience.

Yes, it has. I have met so many new individuals on staff who have taught me so much and I really enjoy working with them!

My favorite moment? Hmmm... Probably whenever I have the chance to help another user; whether it be regarding a thread or about something totally different.

To be honest, I can't choose a favorite! I have grown fond of a good number of them. Probably any of them that have to do with anime. (That, and our Naruto role play)

:orly:

• Brohoof 2

Fave staff ship? 

Pathfinder x Koukatsu.

I will bully him long after either or both of us retire from staff.

• Brohoof 2

Fave staff ship? 

Pathfinder x Koukatsu.

I will bully him long after either or both of us retire from staff.

Well, kinda hard to argue against that.

• Brohoof 2

Would you try one of those full menu challenges?  :lol:

Is that the thing where you eat ridiculous food in a time limit, or is there an actual challenge in some places to eat the entire menu?

If the latter... No. I don't eat a lot in one sitting. D:

If the former, however... I want to try this one:

• Brohoof 2

Catching up a bit:

The singing bits for the Making Christmas Merrier fundraiser.

The Luna Fan-club.

what is your favorite pinkie break?

I'm not sure this counts, as it's not really a fourth-wall break, but an 'established rules of the show' break: where she appeared in a mirror without being in the room.

Fave staff ship?

Lightwing x Everyone else 

It's changed significantly as I was moved around in staff. I used to be a sectional in RP, and read every RP post in there. I'm not doing that anymore, as I'm now off doing other things and have difficulty finding the time to read every RP.

Would you try one of those full menu challenges?  :lol:

Nope. Can't really see the point for myself. I'm not particularly competitive.

Favorite Book?

It wanders around a lot, though I have a soft spot for 'The Pride of Chanur' by C.J. Cherryh.

• Brohoof 2

Favorite Book?

I haven't read as many as I should've, but the "Thrawn Trilogy" books by Timothy Zahn definitely rank up there.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Book?

It is rare for me to find a book that I genuinely enjoyed reading. However, I ended up stumbling upon a book titled The Art of Racing in the Rain written by Garth Stein. That is probably my favorite book.

sig-4629531.tumblr_m6z1lozAF01ro8cnpo1_5

• Brohoof 1