Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

O the great and powerful mods & staff! 

I'll think of a question now... 

What's your favorite movie? (has this already been done? sorry if it has)

Many. But, at the moment, The Road to El Dorado for it's awesomeness and bad-ass opening, and the Prince of Egypt, which has incredible music and a compelling story. Both are early Dreamworks pieces.

I'll think of a question now... What's your favorite movie? (has this already been done? sorry if it has)

Lion King,Nightmare before Christmas  Orrrr Evil Dead :3

3 way tie :3

Here's a great question for you guys! If you had two blocks of clay in cube form and the edges are 10 cm. How many spheres with a radius of 5 cm can you make with that amount of clay?

Answer wisely the Illuminati is watching.

Here's a great question for you guys! If you had two blocks of clay in cube form and the edges are 10 cm. How many spheres with a radius of 5 cm can you make with that amount of clay?

Answer wisely the Illuminati is watching.

Assuming I didn't royally buck up the math on this one, three. You could get most of a fourth done too.

O the great and powerful mods & staff! 

I'll think of a question now... 

What's your favorite movie? (has this already been done? sorry if it has)

Stalingrad, Gettysburg and Black Hawk Down to name a few.

• 3 weeks later...

What if we are real ponies from mlp and invented the interwebs?

Who's your fav pony from the show? (Sorry if already asked)

1. I don't feel qualified to answer that one.

2. The purple and white one.

• Brohoof 2

What if we are real ponies from mlp and invented the interwebs?

Then my life would be so much more interesting than it is right now

Who's your fav pony from the show? (Sorry if already asked)

The awesome rainbow one.

• Brohoof 1

To the dedicated staff of Poniverse: 

How would it be like if you were not part of the staff of Poniverse, or a member of any Poniverse site for that matter?

What would be the other things that you would spend most of your time on the interwebs on? 

Edited by ~Lawful Kroire~

How would it be like if you were not part of the staff of Poniverse, or a member of any Poniverse site for that matter?

What would be the other things that you would spend most of your time on the interwebs on?

Minecraft Forums, Imgur, Youtube, FimFiction. I would probably also spend more time working on music and playing video games.

Edited by ~Chaotic Sky~
  • Brohoof 1

Probably what I do nowadays when I'm not on here. Screw around on YouTube, lurk on the crummy tennis forum that I should've stopped using years ago and hunt for cool art related to shows I like.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...