Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

How has the staff handled the severe deficit of awesome left in the wake of my resignation?

We're looking into the possibility of cloning you and making an army. Wouldn't want to cause a panic, so please keep this hush hush :toldya:

If I had any more swag, what would become of the world?

The kitty in your avatar would turn into Ravenpaw, the swaggest Warrior Cat of all time.

• Brohoof 4

An army of Evilshys... No no, I can't have that. There's only room for one of me taking over the forum. Though I will admit, it would be entertaining to watch.

• Brohoof 1

Scenario: You are in the fabulous MLPF Administration building and surprisingly there a lot of Gothic statues inside and outside. In the restroom you find a hidden message behind some peeling wallpaper, "Beware the Weeping Angels." Now that you think about it, there are a lot of angel statues in the building.

What do you do?

• Brohoof 1

We're looking into the possibility of cloning you and making an army. Wouldn't want to cause a panic, so please keep this hush hush :toldya:

The kitty in your avatar would turn into Ravenpaw, the swaggest Warrior Cat of all time.

omg, yus! warrior cats ftw!

how many staff members like warrior cats?

• Brohoof 1

Whose a what now?

Scenario: You are in the fabulous MLPF Administration building and surprisingly there a lot of Gothic statues inside and outside. In the restroom you find a hidden message behind some peeling wallpaper, "Beware the Weeping Angels." Now that you think about it, there are a lot of angel statues in the building.

What do you do?

3spooky5me

I run away gracefully

omg, yus! warrior cats ftw!

I love that series.  :D

• Brohoof 1

What do you do?

Troll the angels. Because I can.

• 2 weeks later...

do any of you need a Robot-cat-wolf-poet-flashdrive-demon-assassin army? img-2898335-1-EQR44.gifimg-2898335-2-Yin6s.gif[/size]

I totally do.

So...at the cons, are there totally hot Admin Groupies?

No, they just hang out with people, staff or not.

Do you have any MLP Forums survival tips for a slightly new member like myself?

Just have fun, be yourself, and report any negative behavior you encounter.

So have you figured it out yet that it was an orange or do I have to show you?
I always knew that they just didn't believe me. 

Where is the Lost and Found? I had a Baggie of sugar earlier, and now I can't find it.

The Lost and Found is two doors down from the entrance, on the left. It's next to Spoon's room full of Elsa posters. :)

Don't forget to check out the gift shop on your way out!

• Brohoof 2

The Lost and Found is two doors down from the entrance, on the left. It's next to Spoon's room full of Elsa posters. :)

Don't forget to check out the gift shop on your way out!

Woops, nevermind! I already "used" it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

umm the will there ever be a place for the broken in the light thing is my question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRvGnq_WpAQ

That's sounds like a good idea for a support ticket. Make sure to mention Ashley sent you.

What's the most amount of staffers you had at any one time?

And what's your favorite candy?

This is a very difficult question to answer as Spoon never recorded all the failed clones. However ... I believe the answer is 42

And what's your favorite candy?

How I missed this one ... I will never know. Candy Crowley of course. 

• Brohoof 2