Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

• 1 month later...

Good evening to you, staffers of MLPF! I have a question to ask you! :fluttershy:

I want to create a thread but I don't know in which forum I should put it... The name of the thread is "What do you think the job of Shiny Silvermoon would be?"

Where do you think I should make it?

40 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Good evening to you, staffers of MLPF! I have a question to ask you! :fluttershy:

I want to create a thread but I don't know in which forum I should put it... The name of the thread is "What do you think the job of Shiny Silvermoon would be?"

Where do you think I should make it?

Forum Lounge! General Discussion? Regardless, it'll be moved if you choose the wrong one. But this is for silly non-serious topics, lovely. :coco:

2 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Forum Lounge! General Discussion? Regardless, it'll be moved if you choose the wrong one. But this is for silly non-serious topics, lovely. :coco:

Sorry for not knowing... Thanks for the help, anyway. :sunny:

28 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Sorry for not knowing... Thanks for the help, anyway. :sunny:

*points to the big green message above* :pout:
Oh and don't be sorry <3 always ask questions <3 

5 minutes ago, GileraRunner said:

@Silky the smol you are named Silky the smol are you really smol?

I dunno. For some odd reason @SolaceFallkeeps booping me on the nose and saying “so smol..” so.. I think so? He even compared me to a rock! D: (but irl I’m 5’0. So. Maybe I am a smol?) shhh here 

Spoiler

IMG_5303.jpeg

Safe travels, adventurer 

You know what? I have a question! Not just for a staffer; for ANY staffer! For ALL the staffers that may come and read this!!

How are you today? :coco: Are you holding up well?
Just so you know, you matter and you have friends that care about you. So if you are ever going through anything at all, don't be afraid to reach out.
And here, have a snack. (Leaves some cookies and tea)

On 2023-05-18 at 2:25 AM, Cash In said:

Why do you love zero so much? Like seriously, what's with the obsession? :mlp_wat:

Still waiting for an answer to this... and I know the perfect pony who can answer it now :grin:

1 hour ago, Trot Souffle said:

Still waiting for an answer to this... and I know the perfect pony who can answer it now :grin:

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do. It's not just about the power of the zero, but what it represents. I now live my life with nothing but love for the zero. Zero is the greatest number.

30 minutes ago, Cash In said:

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do. It's not just about the power of the zero, but what it represents. I now live my life with nothing but love for the zero. Zero is the greatest number.

Uhmmm... riiight :pip-err:

Moments ago, Silky the smol said:

He made me tiny from all of the hugs D:

(:worry:)

One day someone will be able to tell me, what has been your favorite moment on MLP Forums so far?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-07-25 at 9:52 AM, Real Pipp Petals said:

hey guys i see the banner up there and i wonder who is Jeric?

I'm not a staffer but I guess someone should have answered you about that question long ago.

Jeric was an admin for many years and stepped down from the staff just this year. Unfortunately recently passed away, that's why they had that banner.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s funny in an of itself hahahah I also really love silk. Good for your skin and hair :grin: 

but the origin is actually from Star Silk, my unoriginal name for my OC at the time hahah 

the theory is that the golden streaks in her hair were from silk of the stars that she craftily weaves for her potions :3 

then, my friend @Aticus the Adequate had to go and add *another* layer to this name by saying it’s also tied to the “steel in silk” phrase where someone is soft - but do not mess with them, they’re not weak. 

It’s so interesting how friends add so much dimension to one’s life :laugh:

Ok now let’s pester Aticus on this thread :pout:

Btw, fun story, when Aticus made that reference.. I ended up looking up the phrase and the first thing that came up was a quote from Twilight Sparkle even thought the site was not based on ponies at all haha I love how uncanny that was XD 

image.png

• Brohoof 3

Why don't Mods have a day where they all change their names and avatars to different variations of Maud Pie? :nom:

Also, is @Silky The Smoll related to Princess Cadance or Pipp Petals? Similar coat and mane colors. :dash:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why don't Mods have a day where they all change their names and avatars to different variations of Maud Pie? :nom:

Also, is @Silky The Smoll related to Princess Cadance or Pipp Petals? Similar coat and mane colors. :dash:

1st point: ooooh don’t give me any wicked ideas :toldya:

2nd point: Silky is G4 so if anything, Cadence. Pipp just really looks up to Silky, it seems. Wearing a golden crown where Silky has a golden lock. Don’t tell her I said that, though. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1