Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

15 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

How many staves does it take to make one staff? 

Why isn't the plural of staff staves?

Do you have a favourite staff? 

at least 0.5

it is

yes, the first one of gandalf's staves with the slot for the pipe

On 10/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

at least 0.5

it is

yes, the first one of gandalf's staves with the slot for the pipe

Oh cool, so I can refer to staff on this site as staves? Good to know.

Also, question for anyone interested in answering: Why did the squirrel cross the road?

3 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Oh cool, so I can refer to staff on this site as staves? Good to know.

Also, question for anyone interested in answering: Why did the squirrel cross the road?

to chew on @Pathfinder's internet cables probably

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, QurkyThePegasus said:

@Lord Valtasar Who drew your avatar? And who is your favourite princess, other than Big Mac?

i found this last year, so i actually don't recall who drew it
other than Trixie and big mac
i have a twofold answer here, best at being a princess is Celestia, but best character that happens to be a princess is Twilight

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Have you ever held a mustache growing competition to promote solidarity amongst the staff members?" :mustache:/:P

me and Jedi are growing beards but a mustache growing competition wouldn't be much fun as no one can ever beat Path

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

me and Jedi are growing beards but a mustache growing competition wouldn't be much fun as no one can ever beat Path

Do you think @Bakugou is my Man knows any of Pathfinder's mustache secrets?  

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, abrony-mouse said:

If you were an alicorn princess, what would be your cutie mark? Would it be a staff?

This is what mine would be

DD173125-024C-47AE-B363-E99670B03EC9.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?

• Brohoof 1

On 1/10/2021 at 11:11 AM, abrony-mouse said:

Dear Princess Staffer,

If you were an alicorn princess, what would be your cutie mark? Would it be a staff?

Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png.37e2002050b0391d4d49315a972c3c82.png

Since a cutie mark usually implies your main talent (that you love), it probably would be something similar to Buffy’s (our forum mascot) cutie mark. If I go by what others tell me, my main talent seems to be in within interpersonal relationships ... so connected hearts to symbolize that make sense for me. 

5 hours ago, KotPackowy said:

What is life?

Mumbles something about pistachios 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm... Actually I'm not sure if I have bumped into blueberries, or at least I don't remember. I surely was eating various products (ice creams and such) with blueberry taste tough.

Bilberries (which can be confused with blueberries) on the other hoof, yes, I totally did, in their own physical form, so to speak.

I really really love both, as far as I can tell. :wub:

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Look left and tell me what is the first thing you focused on?

The first thing I looked at was a wall. :mlp_icwudt:

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Rikifive

When you sleep, have you ever thought about waking up as a pony tomorrow?

As a magical pastel pony in Equestria or real world? Actually, yes to both, I did think about multiple scenarios of that kind. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

What’s your favorite super secret staff button?

Make me jealous - what’s a cool button or tool y’all have that came after I left :3

(Okay, I miss my buttons… they were like my children…)

Has anyone besides @Twilight Sparkle  ever corrected a typo in a thread title or is that still part of the founder’s job description like it was in 2016 :P

Edit:

This post unexpectedly aged itself quickly. :laugh:

Edited by Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, staffers! I'm not here to ask a question but to say thank to all of you! You are doing a great great great job! I like to remind it time to time how important this community is to me and how grateful I am for all the efforts you are putting into it! :izzy-shine:

• Brohoof 1