NewCalamity

Ask a Staffer!

Jeric

This thread isn’t for serious questions about “work” stuff. Asking a policy or system question here will get a ridiculous response. This is our tradition. This is our nature. We are staff.

Message added by Jeric

Recommended Posts

How many staves does it take to make one staff? 

Why isn't the plural of staff staves?

Do you have a favourite staff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

15 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

How many staves does it take to make one staff? 

Why isn't the plural of staff staves?

Do you have a favourite staff? 

at least 0.5

it is

yes, the first one of gandalf's staves with the slot for the pipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

at least 0.5

it is

yes, the first one of gandalf's staves with the slot for the pipe

Oh cool, so I can refer to staff on this site as staves? Good to know.

Also, question for anyone interested in answering: Why did the squirrel cross the road?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Oh cool, so I can refer to staff on this site as staves? Good to know.

Also, question for anyone interested in answering: Why did the squirrel cross the road?

to chew on @Pathfinder's internet cables probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, QurkyThePegasus said:

@Lord Valtasar Who drew your avatar? And who is your favourite princess, other than Big Mac?

i found this last year, so i actually don't recall who drew it
other than Trixie and big mac
i have a twofold answer here, best at being a princess is Celestia, but best character that happens to be a princess is Twilight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Chuck Norris actually chuck something for him to get him his name, or was there other reasons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

"Have you ever held a mustache growing competition to promote solidarity amongst the staff members?" :mustache:/:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Have you ever held a mustache growing competition to promote solidarity amongst the staff members?" :mustache:/:P

me and Jedi are growing beards but a mustache growing competition wouldn't be much fun as no one can ever beat Path

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

me and Jedi are growing beards but a mustache growing competition wouldn't be much fun as no one can ever beat Path

 

Do you think @Bakugou is my Man knows any of Pathfinder's mustache secrets?  

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.