Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

To the staff

How does it feel to run one of the biggest MLP themed forums on the internet?

It is a lot of responsibility. I do enjoy helping out here, but I take it seriously and I always do my best to do what is right by both the users and the staff.

Too staff

What do you want to see in season 4.of mlp?

Generally, I hope to see more of what I already love, in addition to expansions on and continuations of previous story elements, as well as new things. 

I made a more detailed post describing my hopes for season 4 here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48984-season-4-predictions-hopes/?p=1160831

However, I have just seen the season 4 opening, and I absolutely loved it! Just as all of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has done so far, it not only meets but greatly exceeds my expectations in every respect. I will not go into detail about the opening though, since many people may not have seen it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

On a scale of one to ten, how highly would you rate your interest in MLP at the moment?

Maybe 7/10? To put it in persective, last night was a Rarity episode, but I didn't stay up for the live stream. I went to bed instead. I'm not in any hurry to stop watching the show, but my interest has dwindled slightly of late.

• Brohoof 1

On a scale of one to ten, how highly would you rate your interest in MLP at the moment?

Definitely a 10/10.

To staff:

Can I have ice cream too?  :D

Yes.

img-1992828-1-icecreamcone.jpg

Has there ever been a time when you actually thought of quitting being part of the staff?

In the past, I have contemplated why and when I may want to do so, and came to the conclusion that I see no reason why I would ever want to do so. As such, I plan to remain in the staff indefinitely, as long as MLP Forums continues to exist.

Edited by SCS

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever seen a staticbananasundaesplitbaloonifierwithpurplefuzzypoptropicannarfswithchessecurdsandcowsandcowsandcowseatingarainbowinpoptropica-inator?

I see that every day.  :wacko:

Have you ever seen a staticbananasundaesplitbaloonifierwithpurplefuzzypoptropicannarfswithchessecurdsandcowsandcowsandcowseatingarainbowinpoptropica-inator?

Sure, it was having a conversation with an arachnovulpinecanisequileopanterafelixdomesticushomosapiensapienringadindingapusapusecolipaleochersisasaurus in the Ooeeooahahtingtangwallawallabingbang Cafe. I might have been drunk at the time though , so it could have been a dynamicbananasundaesplitbaloonifierwithpurplefuzzypoptropicannarfswithchessecurdsandcowsandcowsandcowseatingarainbowinpoptropica-inator instead.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 2