Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

Once upon a time you're walking home after a hard days work, when suddenly two ponies of the Royal Guard appear from the shadows. Shocked, you stumble back and fall to the ground.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" they shout at you. "You have violated the law, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence" the two Pegasi spit at you with unrelenting force.

What Law(s) did you break, if any, and will you pay the fine, serve your sentence or resist?

Probably murder. Maybe arson, kidnapping, extortion, theft, etc.

IRL, jaywalking. Apparently to cops in my town, JAYWALKING=SRS BISNIS

• Brohoof 1

Or bake you into a cake

Imokaywiththis.png

Anyhoo...

Soo...

For any of you staffers that have played Borderlands 2

What is your favorite Legendary

Pistol:

Assault Rifle:

SMG:

Rocket Launcher:

Sniper Rifle:

And Shotgun:

Lastly, what is your Favorite Pearlescent weapon?

I'm awfully curious :3

(edited)

Has any staff ever played a Pokémon game?

Sure, I've played most of them at one point or another. Not the latest generation (Black and White) and mostly on GB, GBA or DS emulators.

Edited by Full Spectrum

I'm gonna go ahead and kill everyone's fun by asking a serious question.

Is it at all possible for me to delete my blog?

Not for you :3 If you create a Support Ticket or PM an admin about the removal of a certain blog and specify your reasons why, we'll most likely do so.

Has any staff ever played a Pokémon game?

Several of them. When I was younger I played Crystal and Ruby versions all the time, and more recently I've tried out my brother's HeartGold, Platinum and Black versions. They're some of my favorite games, along with Fire Emblem.

Another serious question for ya'll.  What can we the regular members do ourselves to help the staff make the forums be... well, the best place they possibly can be?  How can we do our part and help make your load as light as possible? (I'm a Derp Knight, soooooo... kinda obligatory that I ask this. laugh.png   But I am serious, I wanna know whatever ways regular members can give back to you guys, honest. smile.png )

• Brohoof 1

Another serious question for ya'll.  What can we the regular members do ourselves to help the staff make the forums be... well, the best place they possibly can be?  How can we do our part and help make your load as light as possible? (I'm a Derp Knight, soooooo... kinda obligatory that I ask this. img-1589788-1-laugh.png   But I am serious, I wanna know whatever ways regular members can give back to you guys, honest. img-1589788-2-smile.png )

Report stuff like bad behavior, that's a given anyway. Other than that just keep posting and have fun. :P

How do I change my password

Go to: My Settings (in the drop-down menu under your name) and then "Email and Password" tab.

What are your favourite cases from the Ace Attoney series? (Mine's Turnabout Ablaze, of you were wondering.)

I only played Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. The last case in that game was my favorite.

I was wondering about being able to make a chaotic creature like Discord. Since people (or ponies) can create alicorns.

I don't see why not. :P

Look out; I got cotton swabs.

I 'aint even scared.

• Brohoof 1

Do you guys get easily annoyed by nooby blank flanks?

Honestly, sometimes. Only a couple of them get on my nerves. (Trolls and such)

People don't stay Blank Flanks for long anyways. :P

(edited)

I can understand that, how many do you think become a problem a day?

Also, by 5 posts, is it like CREATE 5 topics, or post in forum topics like I am now? 

Edited by Christin

I can understand that, how many do you think become a problem a day?

Also, by 5 posts, is it like CREATE 5 topics, or post in forum topics like I am now? 

None really :P

Nope, you only need to post in topics, not make them yourself. Also posts in this section (Cloudsdale) don't count toward post count.

A barber (who is a man) shaves all and only those men who do not shave themselves. Does he shave himself?

(edited)

A barber (who is a man) shaves all and only those men who do not shave themselves. Does he shave himself?

I'll answer this if you can first answer the question: Is the statement "This sentence is false." true or false?

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1