Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Zoop

Zoop

Sweet, you like bands like Van Halen, Aerosmith, etc? 

Yeah. Not huge fans, but I do like a few songs from both artists, and a number of similar ones. post-101-0-83096600-1367995673.gif

What do you do for a living?

I'm a locksmith. I smith locks. post-101-0-57045100-1367995673.gif

What's sharing your living quarters like?

Less expensive than living on my own. There are ups and downs. I hide in my room a lot. post-101-0-03264200-1367995655.png

Best moment of your life?

Fleeing from an extremely pissed off ex-marine alongside several compatriots in the midst of a rain forest. I was the only one that evaded capture. post-101-0-58888000-1367995653.png

Any near-death experiences?

I don't think so. I barbecued my right arm really good when I was like four years old (when your parents tell you not to play around a charcoal grill, they really mean i!), but other than that I've not really had any near brushes that I can recall. post-101-0-32021200-1367995673.gif

Favorite single-player video games?

That's a tough one. Silent Hill 2 is pretty far up on the list, along with things like Super Metroid and a large portion of the Legend of Zelda series.  post-101-0-07689400-1367995656.gif

Favorite multiplayer video game?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL, DO YOU?

Gotta go fast! shazbot.png

Other than that... Freelancer and Giants: Citizen Kabuto get honorable mentions for both being multiplayer games that in the past ate up horrifying amounts of my life. Soul Calibur (one, two, and four) as well, not to mention Melty Blood and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.

How long have you been on the internet?

I want to say... since 1995? I was an idiot kid on AOL.post-101-0-04120000-1367995675.gif

What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen?

Too difficult to pick just one thing. Seriously, I've seen some really dumb stuff. All in the name of sciencepost-101-0-51663600-1367995674.gif

Why "Zoop" as your username?

Were you bored when you came up with that name? Or do you use it everywhere?

There's a post about thatpost-101-0-25003500-1367995654.gif

What color hair DID you used to have?

Black as the inside of a coffin on a moonless nightpost-101-0-57312200-1367995655.png

Why am I asking you all of these questions?

Because you're clearly very, very bored! specialed.png

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I don't even want to think about that. I'll be old. post-101-0-94309900-1367995653.gif

Where did you see yourself in 10 years 10 years ago?

Independent millionaire badass. Totally worked the way I thought it would.

How much do you love me, baby?

Oh, you know. smiley-wub.png

How's the sex lovelife?

Doesn't exist, totally available. sparkle.gif

Why are you even taking time out of your day to answer this shit?

Why are you taking the time out of your day to ask me this shit? post-101-0-29711900-1367995655.gif

Also, HOW YOU MAKE YOUR SIG CHANGE??? :V

post-101-0-77824100-1367995655.gif

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who?  

Do you believe in a thing called love? Do you listen to the rhythm up above? Is there a chance we can make it now? Will we be rockin' til the sun goes down?

post-101-0-76129400-1367995654.gif

Will you have my babies?

post-101-0-50599400-1367995654.gif

I NEED AN ADULT.

• Brohoof 3

Do you like banana's?

Ever take a trip outside the country?

Y u no hug meh?

pooZ?

(edited)

Do you djent?

What do you think your parents think of you?

I have hair quite similar to yours. I'm also pretty stressed most of the time, and have a family history of early hair loss. For all I know, you're future me from an alternate universe. Thoughts?

Teach me how to Zoop?

How much time do you estimate you've spent on the internet during the course of your life?

What's your opinion on today's youth?

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Who is/was your idol?

How fast is too fast?

Baby, how much do you REALLY love me? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

If you could live in the internet, would you and where?

Why am I still asking these questions?

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)

What do you do for a living? Where do you get all those generic emoticons from?

Have you ever staffed any other forums? If not, how did you get the competence to staff this one?

When you say you and Kyronea are roommates, does that mean you guys share an apartment, or what's going on there?

Edited by Betez

Thank you, post editor, for eating my quotes and ruining my formatting.

Oh, hey. This. blink.png

Do you like banana's?

Not terribly. Banana/strawberry smoothies are okay, though.

Ever take a trip outside the country?

Not yet, no. I've done a decent bit of travel within the country, though. Going overseas and such would be a tad bit outside of my price range presently.

Y u no hug meh?

Because I'm afraid that you want to hurt me.

pooZ?

Die.

Do you djent?

What do you think your parents think of you?

They think I'm a bit of an oddball, but overall dependable and respectable. Kinda.

I have hair quite similar to yours. I'm also pretty stressed most of the time, and have a family history of early hair loss. For all I know, you're future me from an alternate universe. Thoughts?  

I should probably kill you before you turn into another me, in that case. Sorry bro, nothing personal.

Teach me how to Zoop?

ahahahahahaaaaa. no. You can't handle the Zoop.

How much time do you estimate you've spent on the internet during the course of your life?

I don't even want to begin considering that, for the sake of my own sanity. The amount of time is far far far far far far higher than it should be by any reasonable estimation. :s

What's your opinion on today's youth?

They're jackasses, just like yesterday's youth were, and just like I was. Heck, that goes for most people, in general - not just the youth. :3

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

That's a tough question. I wouldn't want to go back too far, because there's a significant chance that even the slightest change would alter how my life has played out significantly. Even though there are things that I wish I had done differently, I am largely happy with the overall direction that my life has gone. There are one or two things, but... I'll keep them to myself. wink.png

Who is/was your idol?

I never really had one, to be honest. blink.png

How fast is too fast?

And then they nerfed Shrikes!

Baby, how much do you REALLY love me? 

7/10

If you could live in the internet, would you and where?

Would it mean I wouldn't have to go to work anymore?

Why am I still asking these questions?

y u ask me

img-1447958-1-B8Icw6q.gif

That's very rude.

Where do you get all those generic emoticons from?

I've slowly collected them over the years. I have an entire collection. :3

Have you ever staffed any other forums? If not, how did you get the competence to staff this one?

Yes - four that I can remember, though I may be forgetting one or two. I've also been a staffer on a pre-forum email discussion list, several game servers, several IRC channels, a now defunct personal website, etc. Small laundry list, really. None of it was terribly significant in any way, though.

When you say you and Kyronea are roommates, does that mean you guys share an apartment, or what's going on there?

We exist in the same apartment, yes.

Oy, Pink Horse, planning with White Horse and Blue Horse at 8, don't be late.

Which timezone? D:

• Brohoof 1

7/10?

I'm going to go and cry about it, and when my someone who actually cares ask what's wrong, I'll tell them that the mean Zoop guy from the My Little Pony Forum made me sad. Thoughts? :?

Serious question though, do you not like me? Cause I feel like you don't :/

Mm. I don't think I've interacted with you on a one-on-one basis enough to really make a true and fair determination if I like or dislike you. :lol:

If anything - and to be completely honest - I'd say my perspective on you is neutral. I know who you are, I've known who you are for a super super long time due to you being around for a looooong time, but I don't really have enough data to consider you a saint or sinner. x)

7/10?

I'm going to go and cry about it, and when my someone who actually cares ask what's wrong, I'll tell them that the mean Zoop guy from the My Little Pony Forum made me sad. Thoughts? :?

Let's make that a 6/10.

HOW YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?

Mm. I don't think I've interacted with you on a one-on-one basis enough to really make a true and fair determination if I like or dislike you. laugh.png

If anything - and to be completely honest - I'd say my perspective on you is neutral. I know who you are, I've known who you are for a super super long time due to you being around for a looooong time, but I don't really have enough data to consider you a saint or sinner. x)

All right, fair enough xP

A diffeomorphism between two strongly pseudoconvex CR (2n + 1)-manifolds is called quasiconformal if its differential preserves the underlying contact structures and distorts the CR structures boundedly. When Hermitian metrics on the contact bundles are fixed, this distortion can be measured by checking how spheres in the contact space is mapped to ellipsoids. However, this measurement depends on the choices of the Hermitian metrics if n > 1. Fixing a quasiconformal diffeomorphism, can we choose Hermitian metrics so that the distortion is minimal?

Do you love me Zoop? Do you? WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME ZOOP

Because you live in a pool. I can't live in a pool. I'd drown. 21abls5.gif

emotwordsua0.gif

025.png

If you had one wish, what would that be? smile.png

The ability to travel anywhere on the planet instantly whenever I like, for the sake of being able to be with my European and Asian buddies whenever I like. And so that I could run the world's most efficient delivery service. e007e6d86a.gif

• Brohoof 2

The ability to travel anywhere on the planet instantly whenever I like, for the sake of being able to be with my European and Asian buddies whenever I like. And so that I could run the world's most efficient delivery service. e007e6d86a.gif

What if you had to sacrifice something you hold dear to gain this wish? Or sign a contract... ? :3

025.png

Yes, that's the right answer.

I actually have no idea what I even said, I just found the most complicated sounding math problem I could with google.

8ie0nX4.gif

No, just no. slowpoke.gif

Yes, that's the right answer.

I actually have no idea what I even said, I just found the most complicated sounding math problem I could with google.

I had a sneaking suspicion that that was the case. psyduck.png

• Brohoof 2