Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy birthday feldy...

Mareinthemoon

happy birthday feld,today you are legal yes....yes you are...so.. here is some art!!!

post-4807-0-82040000-1367559543_thumb.png

here is the poniverse yes...its quite too much to be a logo but some free gift art for anything you need? who can say no to that?

happy birthday feld ;3

• Brohoof 8

I was gonna make a separate topic, but I think I'll invade yours. Hope you don't mind.

Here, have a taste of my big pen-

-cilwork.

post-156-0-27371000-1367560877_thumb.jpg

I guess I shouldn't have said "we'll spin you round like a record, if you see what I mean" before you burst out...?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would share Happy Birthday Feld0 Art, but I don't have any, so hopefully this song from a Youtuber I like and a rather dashing banana with a top hat will suffice.

img-1428408-1-banana.top%20hat.jpg

By the way, really good art, @@Mareinthemoon.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

happy birthday feld,today you are legal yes....yes you are...so.. here is some art!!!

attachicon.gifpic for feld.png

here is the poniverse yes...its quite too much to be a logo but some free gift art for anything you need? who can say no to that?

happy birthday feld ;3

Woo, thanks Mare! I love the picture. Chibi ponies look so cute, and the picture really captures the spirit of Poniverse.

I was gonna make a separate topic, but I think I'll invade yours. Hope you don't mind.

Here, have a taste of my big pen-

-cilwork.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I guess I shouldn't have said "we'll spin you round like a record, if you see what I mean" before you burst out...?

Yay, more birthday art! Thanks, Feather. But you should've gone and made your own topic. ;)

• Brohoof 2

But you should've gone and made your own topic. wink.png

Yeah, um. About that, when I saw someone else had already made this one (it was still on the main page, I woketh up THAT early for thou ungrateful whelp!) I didn't wanna clutter the Fan Art forum. Then when my sleepiness dissipated fully, I decided to actually come to this forum and make my topic... but then saw the master-thread-thingy ActFast had made, and again figured it'd be less cluttering (but more fitting) to post my picture in.

Next time, I promise. happy.png