Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh Hai Der :3

Sapphire Quill

(edited)

Hello Everypony My Name's Alkynes / Neo Bazooka you can Call me Alkie, Neo Or Riley I Don't Mind,

I'm a 16 Year Old Guy From New Zealand, Currently Living In Australia :3

I'm a Really shy person at first but once you get to know me I will be very bright and cheerful,

I would Love to become a Moderate Member of This Forums, I Just Really Don't Know How to Start :(

I tend to keep to myself, if you see me online don't be afraid to say Hi I will Reply 90% of the time, Unless I'm afk

my favourite Pony is Fluttershy Because I tend to relate to :3

I Have such a love for music, expressibly Dubstep and Brony Music

Favorite Artists are: Silva Hound, Blaze, TuXe, Vinyl Scratch, Assertive Fluttershy, Green Day and More

Thank you for you time :3

And I Hope To Make Friends here

~Alkie | Neo

Edited by Neo Bazooka
  • Brohoof 4

Hello, Neo Bazooka! You'll fit in very well here, I'm sure. There are many other Fluttershy fans, as well. Enjoy your stay at MLP Forums, bro! /)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you (\

I'm Happy to be here

Just need to Fit in with the right People :3

Seems Like It Would Be Easy Here Unlike Other Forums :3

Edited by Neo Bazooka

Welcome to the herd!
My favourite ponies are Rainbow dash and Fluttershy
RD because she is cool and Fluttershy because i can relate to her aswell :)
Hope you make a lot of friends

Welcome to the herd!

My favourite ponies are Rainbow dash and Fluttershy

RD because she is cool and Fluttershy because i can relate to her aswell smile.png

Hope you make a lot of friends

Thank you /)

Rainbow Dash In my Mind Can Be a Bit Annoying at Times But Still is my 3rd Favorite :3

And Again, I'm More than happy to be Here :3

(edited)

Welcome to the MLP Forums! c:

If you wish to be a Moderator, a good start would be kind to everyone, and helpful. (Don't ask for moderator. You earn it.)

Anyway, go to the Roleplay World for roleplaying, visit Sugarcube Corner for general chats about MLP, or go to Octavia's Hall to view/show art! 

There is much more, but my favourites are those listed above. :3

____

I hope you enjoy it here.

~Lui

Edited by Lui
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP Forums! c:

If you wish to be a Moderator, a good start would be kind to everyone, and helpful. (Don't ask for moderator. You earn it.)

Anyway, go to the Roleplay World for roleplaying, visit Sugarcube Corner for general chats about MLP, or go to Octavia's Hall to view/show art! 

There is much more, but my favourites are those listed above. :3

____

I hope you enjoy it here.

~Lui

Thank you for the Kind Welcome c:

I wasn't really Aiming For Moderator or Such since well I didn't think I would become Popular or anything like that around here, but I was aware of the Rules and I will always be Kind and Helpful c:

I was Acctually Hoping to goto the Roleplay world For a Visit, I Just Find it hard to start Things because of my Shyness, I Try though

And I Love Art So I'm happy to Visit there

______

Thank you for The Tips :3

~Neo / Alkie

Hey, Neo, happy welcome!

Brony greets from the other side of the world :3.

I really hope you´ll enjoy it here, everyone is super nice and friendly, I made lots of great friends and there is always somethign to do and/ or to talk about.

You seem to have an amazing taste in music (though, I miss Archie V. in your list, progressive house it is...) xD.

If you ever have any questions or wanna talk feel free to hit me up with a PM, I love to chat and/ or help if needed.

Se ya around!

Greets

F_C

Hey, Neo, happy welcome!

Brony greets from the other side of the world :3.

I really hope you´ll enjoy it here, everyone is super nice and friendly, I made lots of great friends and there is always somethign to do and/ or to talk about.

You seem to have an amazing taste in music (though, I miss Archie V. in your list, progressive house it is...) xD.

If you ever have any questions or wanna talk feel free to hit me up with a PM, I love to chat and/ or help if needed.

Se ya around!

Greets

F_C

Thank you for The Lovely Greeting :3

I will Enjoy it here, I feel Right at home here already and it's been a short time :3

I've already made a couple of Friends Which is Nice :3

and There's lots of Topics Which is very Intresting :3

and Well I Have No Idea Who Archie V. Is Sadly Sounds Intresting, I'll Check Him out,

And I'm happy to ask you if I have any Questions, Thank you Very Much :3

~Neo

Thank you :3

And Yay, Another Fluttershy Fan, I'm Glad to have More of those :3

And I've Already had a Wonderful Time here, It's been Amazing

And Cookies?!!? :o

I'll be Trully Happy If there's Brownies aswell :3

Hey there! Welcome to the forums don't worry if your shy! This is a great place of great people! Im shy IRL to! But I'm not really shy here :P.

Also as for being a moderator you can't really specially do anything to become one, you just might get lucky if the site creator (feld0) and the other admins and mods finds you worthy of the position, although you can't really ask to become one, that may just make things harder really.

Just post around and be active and stuff and maybe you'll be one someday! :).

Also I'm sure you'll make plenty of great friends here! Soon as you start posting around youll meet all the great people here! It'll be awesome :D

So have a great time! Later!

Hey there! Welcome to the forums don't worry if your shy! This is a great place of great people! Im shy IRL to! But I'm not really shy here tongue.png.

Also as for being a moderator you can't really specially do anything to become one, you just might get lucky if the site creator (feld0) and the other admins and mods finds you worthy of the position, although you can't really ask to become one, that may just make things harder really.

Just post around and be active and stuff and maybe you'll be one someday! smile.png.

Also I'm sure you'll make plenty of great friends here! Soon as you start posting around youll meet all the great people here! It'll be awesome biggrin.png

So have a great time! Later!

Hey, And thanks, I was a Bit Shy Around here At First, It Seemed Like a Huge Community.

And I was Alone So It was a Bit terrifying for me,

But I'm Starting to Warm Up, Becoming More Comfortable.

Yeah, I Sort of Gathered that's How it Worked, Just like Any Other Forums Or Such Around.

Yeah, I'm Trying to Start to Post, It's Just Confusing On Where to Post For me, Everything Seems So, Very Complex For Me Right Now

And i've Already Made Some great Friends, And Happy To make Some New Ones, So It'll Work Out In Time :3

Thank you :3

(edited)

Edited by ____
  • Brohoof 1

Ohai, Sapphire Quill! (I like the name, btw)

You're here in Australia, are you? I welcome you to the mainland! /:D

I, too, am a fan of Fluttershy. In fact, I found a song featuring her you should probably check out... "Fluttergirl".

Also, I hear you wish to Dub the steps? Well, I too wish too Dub the ALL steps! (I like techno).

Stay cool,

AP

Hey Der, and Thank you, I Like your name Aswell :3

Yeah I'm In Australia :3 Thanks xD

*Sharp Inhale* Yay, It Doesn't Hurt To Have Another Fluttershy Fan Around, I'll Check it out, Sounds Pretty Good,

Yeah I Do Wish To Dub The Steps, Haha Nice,  Another One Aswell, I Love Techno Aswell As Most Music, :3

Sure Will, Hope you Do too.

~Sapphire