Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sink water or bottled water

Gourgeist

What taste better  

172 users have voted

1. 1. Sink or water bottle?

• Sink
    • Water bottle

I prefer sink water, with a good water filter I don't find the taste bad at all.  The only time I use a reusable water bottle is when I'm at the gym.

(edited)

My neighborhood has awful tap water. Like obviously it's safe for consumption but it has a weird taste so I prefer bottled water.

Edited by Prospekt

How about neither? Most of the water I drink is filtered. Even as safe as suburban tap water may be around here, I still vastly prefer the quality of filter water.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I drink both, I mostly drink tap water but bottled water is easier for carrying around when I go out. Don't really notice that much difference but I think we've got quite good tap water here.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

I was okay with tap water at the other house I lived in that had a well. But now this new house is in a town, it's just regular water (not well water), and it's kinda gross tasting. So, bottled, at the moment :please:

I drink water from the tap on my fridge. It's unfiltered, but the water here is good. 

The water at my work is horrible tho. (city water)  :yuck:

• Brohoof 2

Tap tap tap tap tap. Have I said tap yet? :P 

I’m sorry but I’ve just never been able to drink bottled water. The bottle always seems to give the water a disgusting plastic aftertaste. On top of that, it never tastes fresh. It’s nasty. :eww: 

(edited)

Sink of course. 

I've always found bottled water ridiculous. Some day somebody will probably have the idea to sell bottled air for people to carry around and breathe(Hey, that may be a million dollar idea! :wau:(Yes, I'm aware they have oxygen tanks for sick people.))

Edited by Fluttershutter

• 4 months later...

Bottled water only if I want some water and am not at home. Otherwise, I am not paying 800EUR/m^3 or more for water, when the tape water costs something like 1.5-2EUR/m^3.

Also, I usually do not drink just water - it's tea or some soft drink for me.

Sink water, when it is possible. Also, water do taste differently. I am talking about sink water from own "known" well. In the US, it was all bottled water until I found a device that converted sink water into drinking water, that was cheap and tasty!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...