Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Fundraiser] Help Poniverse Get To BronyCon!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

I was supportive of the cause anyway, but I donated $10.74 specifically to bring the total up to $777.77.

I feel resolutely happy!

• Brohoof 2

It comes down to how much time I/we have outside of convention and Poniverse stuff. Time-permitting, I would love to go sightseeing in the area, and I hope that we can make that happen.

Well keep your fingers crossed the National Aquarium is amazing.  I hope in general though you bring a camera to BronyCon.  I sure am.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know what? Even though I live in the UK and won't be able to make it to BronyCon, I'll double my donation. I owe Feld0 one for creating and sustaining a damn awesome community here, it's the least I can do - and to the staff who want him at BronyCon too.

Holla holla get dolla! smile.png

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 5

Donated $50 to the cause. You clearly do great work and love what you do, I'm always willing to help someone who loves what they do. I hope you're able to get to Bronycon and have a wonderful time.

You now have your badge :3 Sorry it took a little while, sadly they are not automated, and I only just now figured out how to give them to people xD

• Brohoof 1

Well keep your fingers crossed the National Aquarium is amazing.  I hope in general though you bring a camera to BronyCon.  I sure am.

Oh, for sure. There's no way I'm gonna fly all the way to Baltimore and not bring a camera. :) I never go on trips without it.

You know what? Even though I live in the UK and won't be able to make it to BronyCon, I'll double my donation. I owe Feld0 one for creating and sustaining a damn awesome community here, it's the least I can do - and to the staff who want him at BronyCon too.

Holla holla get dolla! img-1509126-1-smile.png

Thank you, Flipturn!

You now have your badge :3 Sorry it took a little while, sadly they are not automated, and I only just now figured out how to give them to people xD

I wasn't really worried about the badge. I knew you guys would update it as soon as someone got the chance. Thanks for being so swift with it though. :D

• Brohoof 1

Okay so I just donated 10 dollars to you! :3

I wish I could have given more but I really need my money at the moment and well I don't have that much blush.png

• Brohoof 2

Okay so I just donated 10 dollars to you! :3

I wish I could have given more but I really need my money at the moment and well I don't have that much img-1514828-1-blush.png

Changed icon and such :3

• Brohoof 1

Joining the cause, sorry it's only $10. Money is kind of tight for me right now but it's the least I could do. Good luck and I hope you get enough for Bronycon!

Every single Dollar counts and we thank you for your contribution ^_^

Every step, no matter how large or small is still a step forward ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Every single Dollar counts and we thank you for your contribution happy.png

Every step, no matter how large or small is still a step forward happy.png

Question, do I get the pink tag? It looks pretty cool. Also if I find some more money I will try and donate since this community is pretty cool! happy.png

Question, do I get the pink tag? It looks pretty cool. Also if I find some more money I will try and donate since this community is pretty cool! img-1518502-3-happy.png

Yes you do, Its just gotta be manually changed. Im unable to do that, but I'll tell the next Admin who is online to do it for ya ^_^

Sorry for the wait x)

• Brohoof 1

I donated $10.49 (to make the number even .00 again :U) solely because I wanted the pink username and badge. :3

o wait

i mean

cuz i care

about... bronycon

and the forums

pffffffft yeh right cons are effin' stupid

P.S - Is there any possibility you admins could, like... not give me those two raffle tickets I earned? :U I don't even want them. 

Offer's still on the table that I will donate $50 if someone makes and wears an "XFizzle is my Doctor" shirt

Go forth and spread the good word of Doctor XFizzleity

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, just landed a part time job at a grocery store that'll help me pay the bills while I'm interning at Sleeping Bear Dunes this summer, so I figured it'd be nice to finally make a small donation of $10.00 to the site that's been such a great escape for me for over a year.  Hope this helps in some small way Feld0, best of luck getting to BronyCon, and thanks for building and maintaining this wonderful site that's led me to making so many great friends and wonderful memories! derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Let me tell you the story of my donation:

This morning (Tuesday, June 4th 2013), I woke up around 8:45, hit the snooze, and got up around 9:00. Then, I proceeded to fix my breakfast and get ready for the day. Last night, I went over to Target to get some blank CDs (snagged some trading cards while I was there), and this morning I was going to put some pony music on one to blast in the car. I spent quite a while getting a playlist ready (if you're interested I'm going to make a blog post with the playlist), but in the back of my mind I knew I needed to get some reading done for class that afternoon. Well, two hours before it was time to leave I decided to start reading to make sure I could get it all done in time for class as there was going to be a quiz on it.

That was when my mom said "Let's go to the bank to get your new account in order!"

This was good, I thought. Then I would finally get a debit card I would be able to use to donate! So I hopped in the car with her and went over to Wells Fargo. Long story short, we finally got home just in time for me to rush out the door to class. (No reading had been done).

Well, I bombed the quiz but at least I donated! Hope you appreciated all the pain I endured!

But really though, glad I could finally get some money your way. You (Feld0) and the rest of the staff do a great job, and I'm really excited about that auction. Have fun at BronyCon, I appreciate you guys!

(I think I already blew out a speaker with "One Trick Pony") sad.png

EDIT: Did you get it? On my profile it still says "No member donations to display"

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 3

Heh :3 Just doubled my donation when I saw we were so close to the halfway-point.

We can do this, people! I'm not doubting anymore! With this and Detective Butler's painting-auction we are sure to get Poniverse to Bronycon where it belongs! Huzzah! yay.png

• Brohoof 2

Ok so i mustered up some money and pretty much cleaned out my couch cushions for some loose change. I ended up gathering like $12 dollars but I just donated $10. (God I need to get a job)

Hope you guys go to BronyCon and embrace the opportunity that I will never get.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'll donate fifty dollars and I'll try to get my friends to donate too! Also, everypony should try their best to help. Even a little would do. I think I would like to travel to Baltimore and meet a few people. 

EDIT: Mods, I donated as I said I would. Time for me to show off my new badge, if you would kindly give it to me now. Thank you.

C'mon everypony. Do your part. I know some of you must be watching on the sides. It's time to give even if it's a little. So if poniverse goes to Baltimore then we who donated enough can hang out with them? That sounds nice. I don't even know what happens at that convention but it sounds like something I would like to go see. happy.png

Edited by ILetThePoniesIn
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

We currently are at $1,100 so that's $900 left. If 60 people donate just $15 we can finish the donation process. There are 13,098 people on this domain. Go and donate, support Feld0, support MLP Forums, and Support My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

<Brohoof>

<<1st Edit. ERMAGERD ~Chaotic Discord~ brohoofed this! I feel so accomplished. yay.png >>

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 4