Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Full Spectrum

Sunny Fox

post-2257-0-43494400-1367675969.jpg

Yes, pony fans, this is exactly what it looks like. I am creating a "Ask Me" thread of my veeery own. So if you were curious about my life and stuff and you wanted to ask me something, you now have your chance.

Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Favorite gaming platform? Do you've any game that has high value of nostalgia?

Any member on this forum that you look up to? :)

Enough for now.

Favorite gaming platform? Do you've any game that has high value of nostalgia?

I usually use my PC for gaming, but I used to have an X-box, until it red ringed on me. As for nostalgic games, I have many. I like the old Quest for Glory games, I still play Might and Magic VI, The Neverhood is a personal favorite.

Any member on this forum that you look up to? smile.png

There are a few. DashForever is great, he's wonderful as a moderator. Chaotic Discord has been looking after me well, too, so those are the staff members I admire. I've had some really good discussions with Dark Quivit, I admire his intelligence even if I disagree with some of his opinions. There are more, but those sprang to mind immediately.

Thanks for the questions. Please feel free to ask again sometime. biggrin.png

If we put you, me, and New Calamity into a room to fight over who loves Rarity most, who do you think would win? huh.png

I'd wait until you two had tired yourselves out fighting each other, and then swoop in for the victory. Like a ninja. ph34r.png

So it would be me. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

How did you get into the fandom, and subsequently, how did you find out about this forum?

I joined the fandom somewhere after Season 1 ended, in late 2011. I don't remember exactly what first tipped me off to the existence of the show, but I got hold of Season 1 and watched all the episodes. Then Season 2 began, and I was hooked. After "The Last Roundup" aired, and Derpygate happened, I was reading what people were saying about it online, and came across a thread discussing it in this forum. I also wanted to put in my 2 cents about the event, so I created my account, and have been here ever since. So I'm here thanks to Derpygate.

• Brohoof 1

How did you become an Moderator in the first place?

It was decided by lottery. ;)  Actually, I was invited.

How did you get into Go (apologies if you've told me already)?

Also, favorite movie?

In university, I started reading manga online. At some point, I stumbled onto Hikaru No Go. I read it, liked it and decided I would start playing Go too. One of my friends also got into it, and we started to play each other. He was soon whipping me at it.

Favorite movie? Currently The Negotiator. It was Inception for a while.

• Brohoof 1

What TV shows do you like other than My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Hoo, boy.

Invader Zim, Beast Wars, Reboot, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, Samurai Jack, Batman the Animated Series, Superman the Animated Series, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Red Dwarf, Azumanga Daioh, Hikaru No Go, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter and Cowboy Bebop. Yeah, I have a history of watching cartoon shows.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

What do we have here?

A desolate Rarity fan's ask thread?

A desolate window-breaking, not-snowboarding, bloggeriffic 'irreversible'-reverser's ask thread?

UNACCEPTABLE.

Fortunately, henceforth, such a travesty will not exist for longer than it takes to say 'what just happened to my ask thread like literally what it was perfectly fine minding its own business back in 2013 why did you do this to me you weirdo it's not like I kicked your puppy or anything at least I think I didn't back off you stalker I used to be a staff member I've still got my old banhammer rusting away in the shed I can take you fight me bruh anytime right here right now noon tomorrow meet me in the town square just you and me let's finish this'.

I may have gotten slightly too carried away with that run-on sentence.

BUT ANYWAY:

To what extent are paperclips essential to your day-to-day life?

What do you normally keep in your pockets?

If you were building a house for you to live in 20 years in the future, what shape would you make the roof, and why?

What is the culture you would most like to live in, from any country in the world?