Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Legend of Zelda Song

Blue Moon

(edited)

Ok, so I'm pretty sure most of you know what Legend of Zelda. And most of you know that the Legend of Zelda games are famous for their soundtracks. So, I want to ask you, out of all of the songs in the franchise, which one is your favorite. If that is too hard of a question, you may put your top five favorite songs.

Here are mine. (1 being highest ranking of favoritism.)

5. Title Theme- Wind Waker

4. Snowpeak- Twilight Princess

3. Song of Healing- Majora's Mask

2. Title Theme- Ocarina of Time

1. Midna's Lament- Twilight Princess

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

My top favorite is definitely

, it has such an adventurous feel to it.

2nd, Ballad of the Goddess - I'm quite partial to the version on The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony. Check it out

3rd, Saria's Song -

is the version featured on Super Smash Bros. Melee but ... I can't really think of my favorite version of the song right now. 

I realize this is slightly off topic, but I want to mention The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement. It's 10 minutes of greatness I swear and my favorite track on the CD. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by Cota
  • Brohoof 1

I've got to make a disclaimer here before I post the video and say that Zelda really does have some great and inspired game music.

Everyone got that? I totally believe it's true.

Okay, then.

*deep breath & apologies*

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, this is a great thread, I love the Zelda music.

My favorite I think is probably Hyrule Field, and I also love Gerudo Valley.

Those are some classics. While I find that Gerudo Valley is a bit overrated, I still love it and it is an extremely fun song that fits the Gerudo Valley (location, not song) very well.

And Hyrule Field is just plain awesome.

• Brohoof 2

Well my favorite Legend of Zelda game is Ocarina of Time... by far. I adore it, it is my favorite game (out of all games). Here is my top 2 (they change depending on how I am feeling etc obviously)

Kokiri Forest: LoZ:OoT

Title Theme: LoZ:OoT

• Brohoof 1

My favorite probably has to be Lon Lon Ranch/Epona's Song, or whatever you want to call it.  It's just so relaxing, I listen to this whenever I'm stressed out.

I also like Gerudo Valley, The Clock Town Theme from Majora's Mask, and many more.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say Gerudo Valley. It's already been embedded in a few posts, so If you want to listen just see an above reply. The song has a very epic and adventurous feel to it, I find it really appealing. It also makes me feel quite nostalgic at that.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna list some of my faves uhhh....

Song of healing - majora's mask

The song when link is sailing - Wind waker

Song of time - Majora's mask + Ocarina of time

Clock town theme - Majora's mask

and my all time fave Zelda song is....... Drumroll please......

Song of storms - Ocarina of time

:D:P XD

Oh I forgot the gerudo valley song is pretty cool tooooo!!! :P it's just sooo amazing, just wow, just wow, sorrry I'm dragging on, it has to be 100 chars min, now I'm over bye! :P

Gonna list some of my faves uhhh....

Song of healing - majora's mask

The song when link is sailing - Wind waker

Song of time - Majora's mask + Ocarina of time

Clock town theme - Majora's mask

and my all time fave Zelda song is....... Drumroll please......

Song of storms - Ocarina of time

biggrin.pngtongue.png XD

Oh I forgot the gerudo valley song is pretty cool tooooo!!! tongue.png it's just sooo amazing, just wow, just wow, sorrry I'm dragging on, it has to be 100 chars min, now I'm over bye! tongue.png

The one when link is sailing is called "Ocean". I like this song and it fits the ocean very well, obviously. It has an adventurous feel to it.

Hard to say, pretty much all Zelda games have great songs in them but here are a couple that come to mind

and of course this classic, I especially like this version.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played many Zelda games but I like the Forest Song from OOT and the new and improved main theme used in the bridge level in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I like most of the stuff in the series, but... these two came to mind. I like 'em, they're good. Maybe not my absolute favorite, I have no established list in mind.

Tal Tal Heights:

Fi's Gratitude/Fi's Farewell

• Brohoof 1

I like most of the stuff in the series, but... these two came to mind. I like 'em, they're good. Maybe not my absolute favorite, I have no established list in mind.

Tal Tal Heights:

Fi's Gratitude/Fi's Farewell

Hard to say, pretty much all Zelda games have great songs in them but here are a couple that come to mind

and of course this classic, I especially like this version.

I love Fi's theme, whatever name you wish to call it. I just call it her theme. Anyway, I love that song and is probably my sixth favorite Zelda song.

• Brohoof 2

I like most of the songs from the games. But my favorite has to be The Song of Time from Ocarina of Time. It's short, but powerful. Especially the version playing inside the temple of time. It gives chills I tell ya hwat.

Zelda's biggest musical achievements are being able to take something so simple and make it amazing.

This one's been my favorite for years.

• Brohoof 1

Clock Town theme.(All three days)

Elegy of Emptiness.

Medli & Makar's prayers.(Including the opening to The Windwaker)

Gerudo Valley.

Koume & Kotake.

Ballad of the Windfish.

Vaati's lament-type-music.

And others.

Don't make me choose!

Deathflame.

• Brohoof 1