Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My name is Bowties. Bowties are cool.

Bowties

(edited)

Hey hey everypo-neigh! I'm Bowties, and I am a brony/whovian crossbreed. I have been watching MLP for like, almost a year now, and Scootaloo is best pony. And don't say something like "That's a weid way to spell Pinkie Pie/Rainbowdash/Twilight, etc. Because then I will respond to your post the same way, and then this won't even be a welcome page, but more of a 'Who is best pony?' Page which I'm sure this site already has. Anyways, I like to write, draw, and just about anything else. So, that should be enough about me. Hello all, and I hope to meet you around the forums! img-1433671-1-laugh.png

Edited by Bowties
  • Brohoof 1

Hey hey everypo-neigh! I'm Bowties, and I am a brony/whovian crossbreed. I have been watching MLP for like, almost a year now, and Scootaloo is best pony. And don't say something like "That's a weid way to spell Pinkie Pie/Rainbowdash/Twilight, etc. Because then I will respond to your post the same way, and then this won't even be a welcome page, but more of a 'Who is best pony?' Page which I'm sure this site already has. Anyways, I like to write, draw, and just about anything else. So, that should be enough about me. Hello all, and I hope to meet yu ll around the forums! img-1433671-1-laugh.png

Welcome Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as i do mine.

May i ask who is your favorite pony out of the mane 6? Mine is Fluttershy =) 

If you ever want to talk, just PM me!

post-14701-0-43078600-1367716376_thumb.png

Welcome Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as i do mine.

May i ask who is your favorite pony out of the mane 6? Mine is Fluttershy =)

If you ever want to talk, just PM me!

It's hard to choose a Mane Six pony, but I'd have to say Pinkie Pie because of her randomness and party cannon.

Well I could go into a big detailed explanation as to why best pony is a bit subjective, but I'll spare you the read :).

Welcome to the forums mr Bowtie I can honestly say I don't think I've worn a Bowtie, but I don't think that'll factor into you being a cool guy or not hehe.

I've not yet watched doctor who myself despite hearing alot about it, but if it's any bit as good as mlp then I may end up with not enough time to go around for both fandoms, I already spent a ton of time in this one.

Anyways, have a great time here! An if you have any questions feel free to ask me!