Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC sketch requests.

A. Hesediel

So in this topic I'll post all of the OCs sketch requests I'm going to do, starting with Surreal Darkness, I hope you'll like it!

post-14345-0-39927700-1367718901_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going to post CrazytheRandomPony's almost complete Professor Neurocrazy.

Ok. Bro, you are a fantastic drawer! I mean, I've seen almost every drawing you've posted here, and they are all fantastic!

Now, can I make a request? Can I have my OC Brown Horizon  with his girlfriend Vivid Kicks?

Here's Brown Horizon:

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

Here's Vivid Kicks:
post-13325-0-58197400-1367703222_thumb.png

Thanks and good luck!

/)

(edited)

Ok. Bro, you are a fantastic drawer! I mean, I've seen almost every drawing you've posted here, and they are all fantastic!

Now, can I make a request? Can I have my OC Brown Horizon  with his girlfriend Vivid Kicks?

Here's Brown Horizon:

Here's Vivid Kicks:

Thanks and good luck!

/)

Tomorrow I'll start yours after finishing Professor Neurocrazy; in what pose do you want them? In separate drawings or together? Just tell me how and I'll draw them.

Edited by RevenantGentleman

(edited)

So, can i drop my own request here, too?

If yes, then please take on my OCs, Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx. She is quirky and can be naughty at times. He is the more serious and silent one. They both are musicians (DJs to be more exact)

Maybe u can pose them doing something musical, or her being a little naughty to him.

Here are some Ref pics :

RhythmStand.pngrhythmhappy.pngNightraxxGrin.pngNightraxxStand.png

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

Tomorrow I'll start yours after finishing Professor Neurocrazy; in what pose do you want them? In separate drawings or together? Just tell mw how and I'll draw them.

Can I have them together? The pose, is Brown Horizon has his arm around Vivid Kick's neck? That would be so awesome, and thanks so much for drawing this!

/)

So, can i drop my own request here, too?

If yes, then please take on my OC, Roaring Rhythm. She is quirky and can be naughty at times. She is also a musician (DJ to be more exact)

Here are some Ref pics :

RhythmStand.pngrhythmhappy.png

Right after Sir.Flutter Hooves I'll start her, what pose would like me to draw her? Just tell me and I'll draw her in every pose you want.

Right after Sir.Flutter Hooves I'll start her, what pose would like me to draw her? Just tell me and I'll draw her in every pose you want.

Alright, i changed the Details on the Request, i also added my other OC (if thats ok) you can draw them together, since they're best friends and cooperationg musicians. Thanks a lot!

I'm sorry if I didn't reply, but I want you to know that I'm going to do all of your OCs, but maybe with some delay since I'm a bit busy with school stuff. Here's Professor Neurocrazy, I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo, but I hope you'll like it CtRP.

post-14345-0-23687400-1367756988_thumb.jpg

Later I'll post Brown Horizon with Vivid Kicks.

I'm sorry but I don't know if today I'll be able to post any other sketch, I'm really busy with school stuff at the moment, so your requests with be posted with some delay, sorry again.

You've outdone yourself once again RevenantGentleman!!!!!

I love it!!!

Professor Neurocrazy looks so EPIC!!!!!

Sorry i didn't reply earlier,i wasn't aware of this.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Eppppppppiiiiiiiiccccccccc!!!!

Could i possibly have the links to Crazy and Neurocrazy?!!!

I will credit you 100%!!!!!

I love your art!!!!

It is so impressive!!!!

You sir are an artist!!!!!

Great job!!! I love the results!!!

I think i am going to faint

ohmy.png

(Faints)

(CrazytheRandomPony has fainted,please pick another ponymon.)

I'm really mortified and sorry for being absent for a while, but I've been busy in school stuff and other things to do, but today I started again to draw your OCs and tomorrow I'll post more. Sir.Flutter Hooves, here I made Brown Horizon and Vivid Kicks, I know that there are a lot of mistakes (her neck, his head, legs and the arm is too long, I mean, gomu gomu no hoof pistol) but maybe it's because I was a bit out of shape, so please forgive me if I disappointed your request, but let me know what do you think of it anyway.

post-14345-0-14746300-1368231072_thumb.jpg

Next will be Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx tomorrow.

Will you draw my two OC's Chrissie and Emerald, and yes I would like them to be in the same picture.

Emerald's Pose:  Sitting down on bench (left of Chrissie.), head turning to face Chrissie. Facial expressions include a mixture of happiness (Just a smile.) and depression. (Eyes look depressed.) Emerald is putting both front hooves in her lap. One back-hoof is crossed over the other back hoof. She is slumping just a tad. (Not as much as Lyra.)

Chrissie's Pose:  Sitting down on a bench (right of Emerald.), mouth is open to imply that she is talking, head is turned frontwards not facing Emerald. Facial expressions include a mix of Love (Blushing) and annoyance. (Eyes looked annoyed), She is throwing both front hooves up in the air, but her back hooves still are dangling over the side of the bench, Sitting perfectly straight.

Chrissie-  (pink coat)

Emerald- (Red coat.)

post-11675-0-23106500-1368568988.png

post-11675-0-49912000-1368569041_thumb.jpg

(edited)

I apologize again for the absence, but fortunately in about twenty days school will be over, so I'll start to do your Ocs with more frequently.

Anyway, here's Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx's sketch, I tried to combine your two requests, and here's the result; here are the mistake: Nightraxx's wings are open, even if in a sitting pose wings should be closed, but I've never drew that style of wings even if I tried, the proportions are a bit messed somewhere, and also the expressions, but here they are:

post-14345-0-85037200-1368917895_thumb.jpg

(I'm sorry for the bad quality of the picture).

Next OC will be Swift Star requested by DXSilverX.

Edited by RevenantGentlecolt

(edited)

I apologize again for the absence, but fortunately in about twenty days school will be over, so I'll start to do your Ocs with more frequently.

Anyway, here's Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx's sketch, I tried to combine your two requests, and here's the result; here are the mistake: Nightraxx's wings are open, even if in a sitting pose wings should be closed, but I've never drew that style of wings even if I tried, the proportions are a bit messed somewhere, and also the expressions, but here they are:

attachicon.gif2013-05-19-474.jpg

(I'm sorry for the bad quality of the picture).

And yet, it still is super awesome! The posing and expressions are exactly, what we had in mind. It shows off their relationship really nicely.

Thank you very much for your great work!

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

I'm really glad that you like it!

Dude, that is well done made, and pencil sketched? Perfect!

Mind if I as a request? To do my OC? I don't mind if you can't.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/swift-star-r3168

After all, your skills are awesome!

I'm going to draw your OC tomorrow if I can (I've got to do something entertaining tomorrow, or it will be a boring birthday), I just need to know on what pose you'd like me to draw it.