Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling All Pegasisters/Female Bronies!

Love*Potion

@@Love*Potion, I have edited the title of this thread to also include the term 'brony' as not all female fans of the show identify themselves as a 'pegasister' (and some prefer neither). Many thanks and please continue. :)

This is THE nicest forum I've ever been on, ever. From the moment I joined, everyone I've talked to has been amazing. I haven't really though about guys vs. girls.. I did notice that there are a ton of guys on here, but that doesn't bother me at all. I usually get along with guys better anyway.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow A girl's only thread? I'm in! Whoa It feels soooooo great! *Sarcasm because it feels like any other thread...*

Edited by Star Ruby
  • Brohoof 1

You should what let's go meet the bronies with Tara Strong and Discord's voice(forgot his voice actor's name) that will show you female fans of the show are just as viable as the male ones. I still would consider myself a brony though. I'm not very feminine... :P

• Brohoof 1

Bigender (female/male) but biologically female. I've never had an issue with people based on my gender, both during and prior to identifying as bigender. All the bronies I've talked to have been very pleasant people that treat me no different than anyone else which is exactly what I've want.

I've had more issues with my orientation (asexual) than my gender.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been here very long but I can say everyone seems to get along well and up to yet I have had no issues :)

I do express my femininity, how ever when I first joined the online fandom the majority of its members were in fact women.

It was very rare to see a man and when you did he was often another members husband who had also grown to like ponies. There was no pegasister/brony identifications either, we were all just fans of MLP.

For me coming back after my break to a predominantly male fandom is strange but I like it that it has become more diverse.

As for contribution I used to do a lot of custom ponies and art work so I'm hoping to get back into that on a regular basis, although I'm finding it harder to get baits than I used to.

Edited by CometFly
  • Brohoof 1