Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Which Kingdom Hearts character do you like the most?

PonyRocker95

8 users have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character do you like the most?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Kairi

Me and my best friend were talking about the 3 main characters in kh and how much we disliked Kairi and it made us wonder how many other people didn't like her and how much they liked Sora and Riku better.

(edited)

I had to vote Sora, since it's my favorite out of those three.
Sora is one of the characters i have grown fond with throughout my gaming records, he's brave, he's friendly and he's clever. Every single one of his actions and quotes have been stuck deep within my heart, he and his friends made me learn a lot about friendship, how strong can it be and how nice it is.

It's something not every game teaches you, and that's why i love Kingdom Hearts and Sora.

Edited by The Milkman
  • Brohoof 2

I pick Sora. Sora's characterization stumbles a bit at times (Kingdom Hearts II, looking at you), but I really enjoy the fact that he sticks by his ideals and keeps a positive attitude about things. Like when he stabs himself with the keyblade in the first game with an attitude of:

"Nah, don't worry about me, just take care of things while I'm dead."

Or after he completely bombs the keyblade mastery test and his reaction is:

"Well, that's life. Got worlds to save, places to be, peace out."

Riku was definitely at his best in Chain Of Memories. His mistakes from Kingdom Hearts affected him most directly there, so his guilt didn't come across as overdone or out of hand. He also had a nice defiant streak and got to show off his intelligence compared to Sora while still making mistakes. Also, Riku Replica >>>>> Xion in everything, including tragedy. 

• Brohoof 1

Out of those three, I would pick Sora, but he's nothing compared to Roxas and Axel (they are both tied for #1)! I also agree with you and your friend that Kairi is the lamest out of the group.

• Brohoof 1

I personally do not see why so many people dislike Kairi (Probably Sora X Riku). Also, while rather far from my favorite character, I did not find Xion to be the "worst KH character ever" that I heard from everybody before playing 358/2. Personally, Aqua is one of my favorites both in personality and in gameplay (I tend to use magic a lot).

I personally do not see why so many people dislike Kairi (Probably Sora X Riku). Also, while rather far from my favorite character, I did not find Xion to be the "worst KH character ever" that I heard from everybody before playing 358/2. Personally, Aqua is one of my favorites both in personality and in gameplay (I tend to use magic a lot).

EW! I Despise Yaoi! XP That is NOT why I hate Kairi I hate her because she's weak, useless, and is only there to be the damsel in distress! XP now she's barely turning into a useful character!

When I first started playing kingdom hearts I use to call my self Sora and run around outside with a metal pole and try to reenact scenes from then game ( Mostly the Sephiroth battle). So there for I like Sora I like the way he looks on the cover of the Kingdom Hearts 2 case.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Sora considering the fact that he's save all his friends multiple times, he gave riku forgiveness for almost killing him, and he's faced so many freaky monsters without batting an eyelash. He's even on par with Sephiroth and Cloud (though Sephy might have just been toying with him) and beaten everyone who tried to attack him.