Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

Hi there, @. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this particular pony name generator has been a part of this older thread for a while. :( I merged your thread with it. 

Thanks alot for letting me know. Yeah I didn't know if someone had posted it earlier yet. Glad to know yo guys are looking out for the forums.

• Brohoof 1

H'MM

My first name is Jeannine, and the enitial of my last is S... So...

Breeze Candy!

I should make an OC with that name O.o

Rum and Monkey names;

Unicorn: Jewel Charmer

Earth: Winter Heart

Pegasus: Lightning Chaser

(edited)

Oh, seems like I'd be the namesake of Sweetie Belle.  :blink:  Well, that's just because I had to choose A for the second letter since it doesn't have Scandic letters. At Rum And Monkey I got Dream Charmer as a female unicorn name, according to my OC. Doesn't make much sense to me, but after thinking about it for a while, maybe it could have something to do with controlling dreams? Because I would certainly stand any kind of name for that kind of talent.  :P

Edited by Jeniac

I got: Rainbow Shimmer 

That is a pretty awesome name, though I used it for my girlfriend's name and it came out Twilight Trumpet : /, so that seems strange for a pony.

Mine is Twilight Song.

Pretty cool, I like it. I might use it in the future for an OC or something who knows. :3

Also to the OP that's an awesome name you got there. ;)

According to this... inaccurate chart...my pony name is Beautiful Bloom.

Oh, come on. Beautiful is my least favorite word ever.

I envy the person who got Apple Bloom.

Here is a pony name generator:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14900/#.UYZSzbU3uJg

I got Lightning Chaser.

on that i got lightning twister have you used the pony generator that goes with it

ot mine is prairie fashion, i don't like that name

Diamond Bloom?! Has science gone too far?

Like seriously, the first thing I thought about when I found this name was those "Has science gone too far?" pictures, it's that random.

I got Sweetie Trumpet on this one, terrible, but it gets worse. I decided to do the Rum & Monkey name generator. I got Charming Charmer, what the heck Charming Charmer. I'm just baffled by that name, it's possibly the most repetitive MLP name I've heard yet.

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

Berry Shimmer...wtf!?

I saw that my first name was Cotton. I was hoping they had Picker for the other side but they don't. Oh well.

It's Cotton Worthy, pretty cool I guess.

I am a boy, yet I am...

THE APPLE PRINCESS!!!

But you can call me Princess Apple. Funny how generators like this work out, isn't it? Hah lol XD

Deal with it I think Melody Bloom is worse dammit XD

I mean honestly I'll look this up on the google images and see if an image actually comes up....

Well bunch of random stuff but all Female looking in my opinion... then again my opinion can be horrible at times.....

• Brohoof 1

Hey for those of you guys getting girl names from the chart, check out the pony nme generator I posted a couple pages back, may post it again. It's pretty cool and you get the option to generate a name for a male or a female pony so you won't get a girl name ;)

(edited)

I guess mine is Sweetie Princess..... 

Would sound better the other way around but again,

its a picture telling me my pony name so what you gonna do?

Edited by Derpy Hoops

(edited)

I used the appearance generator with each name as well, the appearance generator didn't have a gender thing it was just the type of pony..... so lets see how awkward this will get XD

Male Pegasus pony

Lightning Flicker

A charming, wicked pony who loves playing practical jokes and is the captain of their own flying team. This pony has a light purple coat, a lime green mane, lime green eyes, and a comic book Cutie Mark.

Male Earth Pony

Brawny Soldier

A brave, serious pony who loves to sing and dance and would do anything for a friend in need. This pony has a lavender coat, a light olive green mane, olive green eyes, and a storm cloud Cutie Mark

373364_147285885398499_418171205_n.jpg

Male Unicorn Pony

Emerald Waltz

A wild, sarcastic pony who loves sparkly things and is always willing to lend a helping hoof. This pony has a dark purple coat, a scarlet red mane, dark purple eyes, and a leaf Cutie Mark.

I never knew serious people danced and sang .-.

This is name generator not the chart, the generator got combined with this thread that uses the chart O.o which still confuses me

Edited by Alan

Moon worthy..... That can either be really good or really bad depending on how you are deemed to be a moon worthy pony  :0.

I am pulling for the good side of this moon worthy name I have been given.