Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

Oh, I bet this is gonna be good! I'm going to get an awesome name, like Mango Shimmer, or Mango Trumpet, or Mango Moon, or... Sweetie... Sparkle? What kind of a name is that? Unless... unless... unless it's trying to tell me... that Sweetie Belle is really... Twilight's... sister! The name generator cannot lie! I must tell the whole Internet! It's a conspiracy!

• Brohoof 4

Oh fine, I'll give it a spin. I'm probably going to regret this.

'Twilight Dash'

Come on, guys. This isn't funny. Yes I do like TwiDash shipping but this is just too far.

• Brohoof 2

@@repsol rave, you're lucky that's your pony name, but given that you're a male teenager (man? yeah)... I almost read your post as SWEATY PRINCESS 

i am a 17 year old MAN! 

and my pony name is the super awesome,amazingly manly sweety princess

i find this rather disturbing and confusing!

@, MADDEN? SERIOUSLY???

My mother's name is Twilight Bloom or in her madden name she would be Twilight Sparkle. My name would be Magic Sparkle that is funny.  

• Brohoof 1

My 'Pony Name' is Candy Belle I just imagine myself eating at Sugarcube corner all the time. Although since I'm male it's tough to imagine myself as a female just because the 'Belle' name implies female. Guess I would go by Candy for short haha but then i just sound like a cheap h****r. Maybe 'CB' would work though.

• Brohoof 1

This is sort of cute. smile.pngOn this chart, mine would be Rose Worthy which sounds slightly upper class. I would be a Canterlot Pony. Perhaps a unicorn. My CM obviously a rose of some sort. Maybe I'm a gardener that sells the best roses around?

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NTg1N3w3MTEyMjI

I was looking for more of a flutershy 

lol i think it red my mind 

but im not a pinkiepie but my favorite song of hers is smile cuz its catchy and its in the app for iphone and pod! its really fun go get it! (free)

I got Rainbow Blossom. Oooh. I think I actually really like that! xD It sounds all pretty (I love flowers!) and...rainbows!!!

I think I may need to get some sleep. xD (I kid, I'm like this whether I have sleep or not. =P)

• Brohoof 2

Hmm Sweetie Princess.....I'm a guy and i approve of this name a little too much

Now Bow To Your Princess who has the same name as others XD

And thanks to the other name generator i am also apparently called Dark Shadow........You Don't Say meme face anyone

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got Apple Belle.....wtf

I'm getting the suspicion that this test is broken. 

Okay so I used the cool name generator and....

Thunder Dash 

Now that's more like it. smile.png

Edited by Dark Moon

who-brought-moon-moon-along.jpg

Anyway, with the OP's post, if I use my actual name, Debby Printy, I get Dusk Shimmer, which is pretty, but barely seems any different than Sunset Shimmer. If I use my OC's name, Spring Storm, I get Candy Dash. So I guess my OC tastes like Skittles.

Using the one Flutter Dash posted, I got Thunder Runner using my real name, and Lightning Twister using my OC's name. I like these two way better, especially Lightning Twister biggrin.png

• Brohoof 3

Shining Blossom

um okay then. I'm going to pretend I'm someone else right now so that I can get a name that is better than that. I mean, it's not a bad name or anything. I just would feel embarrassed being called that if I were a colt. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

If I remember all the way back to those first few fateful years, I can fondly recall that my mom always said that I'd grow up to be a Magic Princess . . . Didn't she?

• Brohoof 1

img-1564429-1-who-brought-moon-moon-alon

Anyway, with the OP's post, if I use my actual name, Debby Printy, I get Dusk Shimmer, which is pretty, but barely seems any different than Sunset Shimmer. If I use my OC's name, Spring Storm, I get Candy Dash. So I guess my OC tastes like Skittles.

Using the one Flutter Dash posted, I got Thunder Runner using my real name, and Lightning Twister using my OC's name. I like these two way better, especially Lightning Twister img-1564429-2-biggrin.png

Those are some really good names. Finding out my pony name would be hard since, I have so many to choose from. So, nice choices you got there. Oh and, I am sorry about making you uncomfortable. :(

• Brohoof 2

I got Candy Sparkle. XD

It's like sparkling candy!

That's pretty funny.

laugh.png

notreally. -_-

at least I didn't get Moon Moon! That would have been horribleee!

Berry Blossom. You know, if I was female, I think I'd like that alot. It's got a nice ring to it, it makes sense, and reminds me of berry punch. Coo'