Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

i got...Cotton Dash...? ...okaaaay...o.o i like it, it's cute but also sounds kind of weird...then again i often get weird results on these...actually if i use my username here i get...Candy Sparkle? O.o um that sounds a bit nicer...and a username i have on another site "Wolf_Girl" is....Galloping Luck?! ...that is a horrible...i'll stick to the other two.

Female Earth Pony:

Spring Blossom. I love this name :3

Female Pegasus Pony

Lightning Chaser? Well, I do like the weather....

Female Unicorn Pony:

Luna Charmer (Night Charmer?) Aw~ I love Luna? X3 The best

I think I might be having an identity crisis because, I'm not kidding here, I got Apple Bloom...  Can there be more than one Apple Bloom in the world, I sure hope so.  Also,

:catface:  :catface:  :catface:  :catface:  :catface:

Edited by Rolls Royce
  • Brohoof 1

After looking at all of these, I guess I got a pretty decent one. I love how this chart automatically assumes all ponies are female.

Dusk Princess

EDIT: Did it wrong, so apparently I am Dusk Sparkle. Still cool.  B)

Edited by CannedPakes

Shining Buns.... ok then.... REALLY! Shining Buns!! GAH!!! what the hell is a Shining Bun in the first place! At least all you guys don't have that

I have Melody Bloom....

Shining Buns is better in my opinion.

I don't even know what a Melody Bloom would look like, plus the fact that I'M A GUY WHY IS Z for first MELODY AND R for last BLOOM

I have Melody Bloom....

Shining Buns is better in my opinion.

I don't even know what a Melody Bloom would look like, plus the fact that I'M A GUY WHY IS Z for first MELODY AND R for last BLOOM

Well I'm a guy too and it just seems... weird.... I've got B for Shining and i for buns... Whoever thought this up is twisted in my opinion

Dusk Song. Hmm, sounds good to me. And from some of the other names I've seen on here, it is definitely not the worst possible thing. I kinda wish I had something a little cuter though, but it's whatever.

Berry...Luck? That doesn't even make sense.Unless I have "berry" good luck *ba dum tssssssss*  :lol:

Aw, come on, that's funny and you know it!

mission_failed.jpg

Melody Bloom... I'm never going to get over this name I hate it into Oblivion >:I

I prefer the name generator on that website, The chart deserves to rot >:3

I have 2 last names so... yeah I got the oddest combo, Sunset-Dash-Belle? well... okay I guess...maybe... I dont... What!? Why couldn't I have gotten something not so long complicated and odd to say?

It's funny, I made my first ever OC and called him Creeping Dusk many moons ago, and only today have I come across this thread. 

The irony is, Creeping Dusk is my ponysona, most often simply referred to as "Dusk."

My pony name also happens to be Dusk. 

However...Dusk Sparkle...doesn't really seem to fit. At all. In any way.

I got Sweetie Happiness :( don't like. But I'm looking at the names and combining them. Anything with buns at the end of it sounds funny. Magic Buns, Beautiful Buns, Sandy Buns.. lol.

• Brohoof 1

twilight worthy. ...wait, huh? so...i'm worthy enough to meat twilight or something? i don't get it. hm. let's try my OC. prairie fashion. ...you have got to be kidding me.  >_> well, this is just for fun. still, there should be options for stallions. not just mares.