Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

Apple Moon is my name apparently.

Sounds like an alcoholic beverage to me. Thankfully it doesn't sound like a girl but more gender neutral. (Like most names are)

• Brohoof 1

From now on you all shall know and fear me as....... Snuggle Blossom! mwa ha ha ha ha! *Epic lightning crash*.

Awww! Who am I kidding? That name isn't manly enough. It makes me think of the snuggle bear from those commercials.

• Brohoof 1

Shining Ribbon...

You've gotta be kidding me.

I never get lucky with these name generator things, I'm almost positive they hate me.

post-14402-0-04634600-1367804465.jpg

Cotton moon.

Hmmm. Could have been a lot worse I suppose. Some of the combos don't exactly lend themselves to a high level of masculinity.

I think, on reflection I'm going to stick with Thunderchild.

Rainbow Waves

Ehh, I guess it's a pretty cool name. I would prefer a not as cool name, but I guess it will have to do. It sounds a bit like name Rainbow Dash's sibling would have

(edited)

I feel bad for anyone with the name Peyton Wilson (or any P W name). Moon Moon is a pretty silly and unfortunate name.

Sandy Ribbon is my name. Not as bad as Moon Moon, but still, not my first choice.

Edited by Red Talon

I got beautiful song, pretty nice I guess. Kinda a purely feminine pony name generator though, I like the other one that generates a random one kinda.

Although the ironic part is that I actually play trumpet and my pony name is apparently Beautiful song, pretty cool I guess :P.

(edited)

Mine came out as butterfly sparkle but I like Shining Breeze better. It's got a nice ring to it. Shining Breeze. Yeah, that's at least 20% cooler.

Edited by Guest

Oh, I've done a million of these. My name always sucks.

Mine is Shining Dance. 

Yup. 

......Yup. ;^; 

'Eh. I got Purple Candy on a different one. So..I guess this ain't as bad..? 

Pony name. this should be Interesting... Hopefully i can get one better then pinkie surfer :D... Cotton Luck...... Why must i get these name's ;-;....I envy the guy that got Meadow breeze.

Cotton Worthy???? Are there people unworthy of Cotton?! Am I some sort of supreme being who has the power to control the beauty of cotton and there by have the right to wear it?! What is my special talent x.x Shirt making? Cotton picking? Making really soft toilet paper?!

Oh lawd I'm Apple Bloom - what were the odds. At least my sister would be best pony :P

Galloping Pie would be a funny one.

Apples apples apples.

Moon gem... I can live with myn it isnt that bad at all ^^ I could have a much worse, this chart isnt that bad I dont know why everyone is hating on it lol

I got Sweetie Ribbon, well that's just fucking lame. -.- it sounds really "girly" too. Well at least I have something in common with Sweetie Belle.

• 2 weeks later...

Butterfly Song. Hmm, not sure what I think of this. It doesn't really seem like me. I would have expected something like "Daydream" or "Long Wind" or "Postponed." Actually, that last one. My cutie mark would be a to-do list with all the check-boxes empty.

• Brohoof 1

...Twilight Happiness...TWILIGHT....HAPPINESS....

I do not approveangry.png

I probably wouldn't ever approve something though that has the name "Twilight" in it though when it comes to someone without the name "Sparkle" right behind it

*cough* Anyway...

• Brohoof 2

Moon Waves. Weird, I DO love the Night and Water. Can't believe mine makes sense, it's like that rare fortune cookie XD. It would be hard to come up with a cutie mark for that one, were I ever to use it for an OC.