Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

(edited)

@, NO PIES?? Awwwwwwwwhhh nooooooooooo *sad Soarin*

@Fluffle Puff, I think you'll find that if you check the original post that you use the first letter of your first name and the last letter of you last name.

I'm still shaking my head at my name. Apple Happiness, Apple Happiness? I mean come on seriously, did my pony parents drop me as a kid or throw me?

Anyway since that my last name's letter is also the beginning of my last name, so I am still:

<snip>

. . . mine is Beautiful Belle. Now that's absolutely cliché.

@@scootersmiles, and that is when Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory went out of business, unless Willy Wonka only makes and sells chocolates and not along with candy~

Really Candy Garden? Who would that even fit? Does this mean I grow candy?(sounds like an amazing ability and I would make millions selling the secrets of candy growing!)
Edited by Fluffle Puff
  • Brohoof 2

Magic Bloom that is a strange name for me but whatever. I am fine with it the name is also kind of creative I mean come on Magic Bloom

I can tell you put some thought into this.

• Brohoof 1

Prairie Ribbon, not too awful but it sounds random since most ponies have been named after their talents, my talents have nothing to do with prairies... or ribbons 

(edited)

So I'm Sweetie Fashion.

Please ignore me while I go bang my head against a wall while crying out 'Why me!'

All jokes aside, I definitely think that Sweetie Fashion is a funny name.

"Oh, Hey Fashion"

"Hi Dashie"

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~

(edited)

That moment when...

With both my mothers last name and my step fathers last name, I get...

Twlight Sparkle

FUCK YES

I'M DESTINED TO BECOME A PRINCESS!

Edited by Megamare

If you put it that way, @Rainboom Dashie, everypony will be confused for my sibling's pony names. Because all the young mares will be Beautiful Belle, the only young stallion will be....... COTTON PRINCESS!

And our parents... Sweetie Fashion Rose and Cotton Bloom Fashion, our granny, Candy Fashion Rose...

Eh wait, if you're counting the fullmost name of my own and my siblings, then I'd be Beautiful Fashion for my sisters and I, my BBFF (read: bro) is Cotton Fashion whereas our dad is Cotton Bloom and mom is Sweetie Fashion (and let's not leave out Granny Candy Fashion)~

My name is:

Sweetie Dash.

My sister's name is Candy Dash, my brother's name is Feather Dash, and both my parents are Snuggle Dash.

If you're a beautiful princess, I want to be the Handsome Prince.

Too bad that's not listed in the pony name listing, else we can be princesses and princes of MLPforums to be fair. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

... Mine is Beautiful Princess.... .-. ;-;  xD  Seriously? Beautiful Princess? Well, obviously I would be a mare then, a particularly beautiful one by the sounds of it LOL!

• Brohoof 1

Magic Fashion......

Sounds really...... Fake.

Geez, I cannot catch a break, seriously. It's just a bummer you know. Magic Fashion..... Time to make Da Magicks. I'm not even that into clothes. (Lie)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Dash!

Yaaaaaay.....my name sounds like a Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash shipping! :P But it's somewhat cool.......... >:3

But besides that, I think it sounds cool! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight Bloom? No thanks, I'll just stick to Nightshadow, Kaos Wind or Constance, my three OC's. I don't like having the same first or last name of a main character. Makes me feel unoriginal. But still, it's a fun little chart! :)

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

Cotton Bloom

What the heck. Why is cotton even a choice? I don't find anything about cotton even remotely "cute".

Although Cotton Garden wouldn't have been much better. 

• Brohoof 1

I got Twilight Pie. Lame. Maybe I can use synonyms of those words yo create a new name. Twilight Pie just sounds like she married Pinkie. And that's not even a popular ship.

Although in 5 months, I will be Twilight Buns... lol. That makes my fiance Sweetie Buns. Most masculine name ever, am I right? Yeah...

• Brohoof 2

My pony name is Moon Moon.

It is a truly absolutely freaking brilliant name for someone to have, if I do say so myself.

/)_-

Honestly... Wat?

• Brohoof 1