ReGen

Male Pegasus pony

I got Lightning Flicker

Male Earth Pony

Brawny Soldier

Male Unicorn Pony

Emerald Waltz

I'm laughing at the male earth pony one

Lightning flicker isn't that far off from my Pegasus OC's name...

Flare Flicker

My name isn't that bad. I actually got lucky it seems. Although I don't understand what it means. I guess I flick flares or something. I mean, that doesn't sound like the best or safest idea.

Rockin' Tickles.

TOO. FLIPPING. CUTE.

I seriously must have an OC named this, because this name is just too good not to use. :D Hmm...I need a backstory...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

i got strong steed :)

male earth pony by the way. i have no idea what this name is supposed to mean, but it definately seems awesome. i think i am going to make my ponysony after this

Edited by repsol rave

I got Cloud Zephyr.

Hey, I kinda like that.
I have no idea what the hell a 'Zephyr' is, but it sounds pretty cool so I'll take it!

(ignore this, just taking up characters)

Male pegasus pony and i got Windy Chaser.

I quite like that name :) i do like speed and chasing wind i guess would take a lot of it.

so not the best name i could have had but i don't dislike it :D

Cobalt Stallion... Is that what it got from my name? (it's Lincoln BTW) I chose male unicorn, and i got a blunt sounding name, well I do have a rather blunt personality, but I would at least hope for something less generic.

(edited)

Female Earth Pony: Honey Sprinkles
I like this one the least. It doesn't suit me very well, as this name seems to imply that I like baking. Although baking is great, it's not exactly something I do every day or would consider a talent of mine.
Female Pegasus: Thunder Dasher
This one I like. It implies that I am quick and adventurous. This is definitely the pony I would like to be, and it's probably the closest to myself in real life.
Female Unicorn: Wish Sparkle
This name implies that I am good at magic. Since I do pretty well in school, I guess that makes sense. I would probably learn lots of spells and be a scholar.

Edited by Ashley
  • Brohoof 1

Here are my names:

Unisex Silly Pony:

Rockin' Dipsy. I sound like something you can get at Dairy Queen.

Unisex Foodie Pony:

Strawberry Muffins. I sound delicious!

Unisex Evil/Dark Pony:

Twisted Darkness. I have one thought on this: Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!

Male Unicorn:

Charming Charmer. You don't say!

​Male Pegasus:

Lightning Dasher. Rainbow Dash's cousin.

Male Earth Pony:

Trusty Boulder. *insert Tom joke*

• Brohoof 1

I got
Female Pegasus -  Lightning Nova! I like it! It kinda fits me!  :yay: 
Female Unicorn - Star Charmer! So i charm stars? :wub:

Female Earth Pony - Spring Forest! That sounds like a fun name!  :P 

Male Earth Pony: Tough Boulder (to the completely unfit computer science major... okay)

Male Pegasus: Storm Rider (alright, that's awesome, even if it has nothing to do with me)

Male Unicorn: Handsome Masquerade (if only...)

Dark/evil: Phantom Shadow (I'll take that)

Foodie: Tasty Croissant (must... resist... self-consumption...)

Silly: Toola Roo (huh...  I like the name, but I have no idea what it means)

Well that was fun.  Thanks for the link!

Wow all these are really good names. Keep them coming. Mine was for a Female Earth Pony. I'm gonna try some more. These names are fun to read. :lol:

Ok so here's my full list of names:

Female Earth Pony-Sugar Sprinkles SQUEE!!

Female Pegasus-Breeze Runner Awesome cool name for a pegasus!

Female Unicorn-Gentle Darling That's a really sweet kind name for someone like me. I'm nice but I don't deserve a name like that to be honest  ^_^

Unisex Dark/Evil Pony-Nightmare Darkness TOTALLY SOUNDS EVIL!!

Unisex Foodie Pony-Carrot Cake WHAT I SHARE MR. CAKE'S NAME!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

Unisex Silly Pony-Giggly Tickles SOUNDS SO SILLY!! So I giggle when I get tickled, I actually do IRL.

I have to question what decides the names from your name such as what all last names makes the generator choose flicker for part of the name. Im thinking of using Brawny Soldier as a name for an OC XD

I wonder if its possible for the generator to get the same names for two different named people..

Emerald Waltz just makes me laugh

@,

You should totally make a military type OC and name him Brawny Soldier. AW YEAH!! B) I would sure love to see it. Some of these names are pretty cool. 

Cloud Twister, dam was hoping for cloud reaper or cloud ender but i'll go with twister sounds like i'm a pony drug dealer though

PONY DRUG DEALER OH MY GOSH THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! I think it just sounds like a pony who creates cloud tornadoes. Great name!

Although Cloud Reaper would have been way better because of your username and all.

My names so sweet! Haha I'd just die with this darling name..I might make it my OC's name ;) so divine

Unicorn name:Diamond Darling

That sounds like a name Rarity would use for her daughter if she ever has one. ;) Great name!

i got the name thunder chaser and im not happy with it.........it makes me sound like  someone who chases farts -.-

my little sister on the otherhand got Flare Runner which is awesome

To me it doesn't sound like someone who chases farts, I think chasing thunder would be AWESOME!! :wub:

I do admit Flare Runner does sound awesome too!

Mine is "Cloud Nova" a male pegasus, quite daring and hasty in his actions. We are both quite similar by the name's meaning. I liked it a lot.

As a male Unicorn, my second name means "Steel Masquerade" which I absolutely love, due I've never found interesting the fact to reveal myself, nor my feelings or thoughts to anyone.
Although I'm enjoy discovering more about them as the masquerade keeps going. So, by this way, keep my hope alive a little more time, before the final desilucion finds me again.

Apologies for my english.

(edited)

Hi there, @. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this particular pony name generator has been a part of this older thread for a while. :( I merged your thread with it. 

Edited by Full Spectrum