Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

grsesgersegrgrsesegrgersgser

Ahhggh awesome! I love your art style.

(plus that anakin pic gives you +1 internet)

The only thing I disliked was the way you made the text, I prefer when there's like.. white around it when reading comics.

Anyways, it's awesome and you should totally do more C:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Welp, I'm done. Let me check my heart. Eeyup, It stopped beating.

Of course, I bet you 50,000 bits that Motion Spark himself will have a hnnnnng moment from this (Oh, please Spark, have a hnnnnng moment)

• Brohoof 1

i likez it... i likez it alot :3 i really like your way of art..... much better than myn haha i wish i could draw like that... skillz ^^ make more 

this didn't took me off guard lol, I saw it on deviantART before seeing it here, so I'm more calm now, though well, my reaction was different.

I was kinda like this...

r34__prank_by_kyle23emma-d62tlkt.png

oops! blink.png  wrong image! sorry bout that...

this is my true reaction

shy_motion_by_kyle23emma-d64a6kz.png

it's great to have old reaction images of Motion in my vault! the can come in handy at timesimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

<3 <3 <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH KENNIKS, your comic was really cute, I really wasn't expecting it lol, when I first saw it I was like what it is all about, then when I saw Motion in a box, I was like, is that Motion? D: wait, I thought that RD owned the box thing lol, I was laughing too XD, for some reason Motion has that HNNNNG factor in people lol

Of course, I bet you 50,000 bits that Motion Spark himself will have a hnnnnng moment from this (Oh, please Spark, have a hnnnnng moment)

I did :3

I know the text looks weird xD

I'm just too lazy to do the text cloud thingy.plus i don't even know how can i do that

Thank you very much though, I think I'll do more when I have the ideas xD (And the time to draw them, of course...)

Photoshop is your friend kenniks, accept it img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 1