Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony School Project: Recruiting

Octavia Philharmonic

HEY THERE EVERYPONY!

I am Octavia Philharmonic (only because octavia is my favorite background pony)....but I have any OC called Royal. So you can call me by that.

So my name is Royal. I have been wanting to do something for the pony community and I want you to help me with it.

I want to start a new youtube channel called Pony School (still working on the name) where ponies can learn about physic, mythology, biology, music, literature, psychology, engineering and many more. I want to make learning fun and enjoyable.I want to influence ponies to explore the knowledge Equestria has to offer.

I do apologize if you have no idea what I am talking about. Basically I want to make an educational youtube channel like these(Vsauce, smartereveryday, earthunplug,numberphile, householdhackers, minutephysics ect) that answer and teach pony questions like

1. What is a Cockatrise and its origin.

2. What is a Flugel Horn

3. How to make a good oatmeal

4. Does Celestia really raise the sun (oh there maybe some head cannon created in this process)

To be honest, all I got is an idea right now. I have not even created the youtube channel (mostly because I am not certain of the name yet), This is why I am yelling out to the pony community to join in. 

Now what am I looking for in a pony worthy enough to work in this potentially big( hopefullyimg-1434318-1-sad.png ) project. Well there is one characteristic that you must have

YOU WANT TO LEARN

That is it... I do not require you to be an animator, a musician, a writer or whatever, You do not need to smart at all. All I want is for somepony willing to dedicate their time to learn and help others to learn. This doesn't mean that I am not looking for animator, musician or writer. I would love for you to help.

So what do you say?

Want to help out

Well you can start by e-mailing me at yannleedd@gmail.com and posting, 

1.Name ( or OC name or nickname)

2. e-mail to contact you with, 

3.hobbies and interest

4. what you wish to do in this project and/or what you wish to get out of this project

5.if you think the name should be changed, a better name for the project than pony school (optional)

Thank you everypony 

-Royal

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey there. I think this sounds good and I'd like to join in on it.

1. I have an OC called Western Dusk but you could call me The565er instead

2. Jafro.elliott@btinternet.com (anyone who reads this please don't spam me)

3. I really enjoy 'nerdy' things like D&D, Portal and Marvel/DC comics. I also enjoy Physics (Classical and Quantum) and Maths. I am in both a chess and a gymnastics club.

4. I would like to try and participate in the physics and mathematical aspects of this project but I may not be able to massively help as I am just 14. This is also why I would like to participate so I can further my knowledge of the other aspects of this project.

5. Sorry, but I'm not good with coming up with names. I've been trying to think of a good surname for a dwarf named Jared for ages.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity for joining and I hope you accept me.

Edited by Jafro159

Hey there. I think this sounds good and I'd like to join in on it.

1. I have an OC called Western Dusk but you could call me Jafro565 instead

2. Jafro.elliott@btinternet.com (anyone who reads this please don't spam me)

3. I really enjoy 'nerdy' things like D&D, Portal and Marvel/DC comics. I also enjoy Physics (Classical and Quantum) and Maths. I am in both a chess and a gymnastics club.

4. I would like to try and participate in the physics and mathematical aspects of this project but I may not be able to massively help as I am just 14. This is also why I would like to participate so I can further my knowledge of the other aspects of this project.

5. Sorry, but I'm not good with coming up with names. I've been trying to think of a good surname for a dwarf named Jared for ages.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity for joining and I hope you accept me.

I am glad that you are interested. And I am willing to take in anyone right now. So YOU ARE IN :D. But can you e-mail me this so i can keep track. Thank you

-Royal

(edited)

Edited by ____

i'd be more than happy to help someone in need..And I love the idea of educating somepony!

1.My name is Kwai.I have an OC named 'Deathflame'.

2.Imkwai@hotmail.co.uk .

3.My interests are extremely wide,these can be found on my profile extensively.To sum them up quickly they would be..Singing,Drawing,Reading,Playing Video Games,Voice acting,Learning new things...Ect.

4.If someone made animations I'd happily voice act for them.I can also draw some things for the project and voice over anything that's needed.(This includes simply reading if there are videos).

5.I'm not entirely sure on this.Maybe when we have a larger team we can put some ideas up and vote?

I await your reply.

blink.png

Don't hesitate to educate people on their own culture; do a "Bronies" educational.

Talk about the artists, musicians, and writers (hey, that's me!)

Let people know a bit more about yourselves, so that they can relate to you.

Good luck, if you want me to come back here quote my message.

Good Idea, I think that could be a special someday. But first We may do a few simple topic first.

-Royal

i'd be more than happy to help someone in need..And I love the idea of educating somepony!

1.My name is Kwai.I have an OC named 'Deathflame'.

2.Imkwai@hotmail.co.uk .

3.My interests are extremely wide,these can be found on my profile extensively.To sum them up quickly they would be..Singing,Drawing,Reading,Playing Video Games,Voice acting,Learning new things...Ect.

4.If someone made animations I'd happily voice act for them.I can also draw some things for the project and voice over anything that's needed.(This includes simply reading if there are videos).

5.I'm not entirely sure on this.Maybe when we have a larger team we can put some ideas up and vote?

I await your reply.

img-1438171-1-blink.png

Nice to meet you. I am happy to have you on the team. Please e-mail me so I can keep track. Great to have a voice actor on the team.

Thank you for deciding to dedicate your time to educated everypony

-Royal

btw: next time can you please type in a different font color :P

First off I'd love to join because this is freaking awesome.

1.So my name is Tia but you can call me Wonder, Toxic Widow, or Novella. Whatever suits your fancy.

2. My email is rosemariontylerawesomeness@gmail.com

3. Well I love writing, reading, watching Doctor Who, eating Nutella, acting, staring at my computer, occasionally doing some art, listening to Muse, stalking Dom Howard, being sarcastic, listening to My Chemical Romance, researching, writing research essays, making references, being obsessed with Pokémon, and making puns are some of my likes and hobbies. Yay for more than half of them being totally irrelevant to this project.

4. I really want to help with the writing of the project,some of the directing, and/or research! I would love to learn a few things in the process of helping you make this awesome project and maybe even pick up a few more skills!

5.I'm really bad with names but maybe Magic Kindergarten, Pony 101, Ponies for Dummies, or Pony Academy.

Well anyway I really hope I can help out with this project! Good luck to you even if I  can't help!

First off I'd love to join because this is freaking awesome.

1.So my name is Tia but you can call me Wonder, Toxic Widow, or Novella. Whatever suits your fancy.

2. My email is rosemariontylerawesomeness@gmail.com

3. Well I love writing, reading, watching Doctor Who, eating Nutella, acting, staring at my computer, occasionally doing some art, listening to Muse, stalking Dom Howard, being sarcastic, listening to My Chemical Romance, researching, writing research essays, making references, being obsessed with Pokémon, and making puns are some of my likes and hobbies. Yay for more than half of them being totally irrelevant to this project.

4. I really want to help with the writing of the project,some of the directing, and/or research! I would love to learn a few things in the process of helping you make this awesome project and maybe even pick up a few more skills!

5.I'm really bad with names but maybe Magic Kindergarten, Pony 101, Ponies for Dummies, or Pony Academy.

Well anyway I really hope I can help out with this project! Good luck to you even if I  can't help!

Glad that you are interested and Wow. You sound active by the number of interest you posted. Glad to see that from somepony. I have just send you an e-mail. So you can check that out.

-Royal

Im gonna be honest

1-my name if fernando (many call me nando) my OC name is onestylebrony

2-my main email is nandocalahorrano@ymail.com

3- i have trouble being myself in school because f bullying, so i dont go outside with my friends often. I skype with my "real" friends daily and they are all bronies so i can be myself with them. (One is my cousin) i love to write scripts for mlp shorts, i love my little pony fan music.

4-i wish to help out as much as i can. I always wanted to be a successful youtuber to show my comedy and my potential. I want to learn and teach to the my little pony community.

5-i think pony school is a good name. Maybe brony school or pony university. Just helping.

I hope you really consider me to help out!

-Sorry but im adding to how i can help-

I love to write scripts and am in an advanced english and writing class. I would love to write scripts for videos! In addition to scripting, if you would need like a video layout or any editing done i would love to just edit videos. I may be 13 but i haven't gotten the chance to show off my skills and i want to show you that i can help and will be devoted to the pony school

• Brohoof 1

Im gonna be honest

1-my name if fernando (many call me nando) my OC name is onestylebrony

2-my main email is nandocalahorrano@ymail.com

3- i have trouble being myself in school because f bullying, so i dont go outside with my friends often. I skype with my "real" friends daily and they are all bronies so i can be myself with them. (One is my cousin) i love to write scripts for mlp shorts, i love my little pony fan music.

4-i wish to help out as much as i can. I always wanted to be a successful youtuber to show my comedy and my potential. I want to learn and teach to the my little pony community.

5-i think pony school is a good name. Maybe brony school or pony university. Just helping.

I hope you really consider me to help out!

-Sorry but im adding to how i can help-

I love to write scripts and am in an advanced english and writing class. I would love to write scripts for videos! In addition to scripting, if you would need like a video layout or any editing done i would love to just edit videos. I may be 13 but i haven't gotten the chance to show off my skills and i want to show you that i can help and will be devoted to the pony school

Again sorry for the late respond. I should definitely check the forum more often. I am glad to have you. I will be sending you an e-mail  to you soon. We do have one pony that want to the writing script role. You can help him/her (cant really remember who right now) out. Also there is currently no one who want to video edit(I just posted the roles for pony to choose a few min ago) So you can do that as well. I may even join you if you want to video edit( I have done it before and let me tell you this...it was a pain to do everything alone) 

-Royal

Again sorry for the late respond. I should definitely check the forum more often. I am glad to have you. I will be sending you an e-mail  to you soon. We do have one pony that want to the writing script role. You can help him/her (cant really remember who right now) out. Also there is currently no one who want to video edit(I just posted the roles for pony to choose a few min ago) So you can do that as well. I may even join you if you want to video edit( I have done it before and let me tell you this...it was a pain to do everything alone) 

-Royal

Oh and almost forgot. I have been problem contacting a few of our members, because they do not check their e-mail that often I believe. So if there is an easier way to contact you please state so. 

Hey, i would definitely love to be part of this project. I've been really into the idea of teaching recently, but haven't been able to figure out what, i really love the concept of passing on knowledge and information though. I have experience in video editing, and am into voice acting, so if you ever needed a narrator, character etc., or whenever you need to edit the posts i would gladly help.

1. You can call me ferrous. (fair-us)

2. Ferrousphantom@hotmail.com

3. I'm a gamer, i draw, love music, and record/edit videos for my own youtube channel.

4. My most popular videos are my tutorials, where i give visual presentation on a subject and explain vocally what is going on, why etc. so i would love to do voices for what you are trying to teach. I also would love to help out in the editing process afterwords.

5. I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but what about "Equestria University"?

Whether you accept me or not i hope you do well with this, it sounds really great!

Hey just pretty awesome idea and would love to help...

1. OC name is starsong jewel but thats too long so just call me Rav, Ravek or Rascal

2. email is:  sabrina.s.johnson61@gmail.com

3. I'm pretty much a nerd, I like doctor who, video games, all-around science, volcanology,reading, writing, music, composing music, singing, dancing my ass off, stargate and pretty much that kind of thing

4. I am quite good at the whole writing area, I am on the teams for 2 other scripts for brony movie and another animation and I would love to help on the whole teaching other people idea 'cause I know that my head is full of awesome information that others may want to learn about.

5.  Ferrousphantom's name idea is a pretty good one