Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

SwiftMotion

(edited)

after making OC's for friends and people on the forums i never  made my own OC so i got home and started thinking of one so i thought of this for my OC hope you like it. img-1436052-1-smile.png

name: green stripes 

Back story: green stripes was quite a shy pony and was picked on for being a blank blank. After he got back from school he use to draw and make art work for people. A lot of people gave him good compliments and he stopped being so shy so he got better drawing and found out it was his special talent so his cutie mark appeared and it was a paint brush   

Edited by swiftmotion
  • Brohoof 8

Your OC looks pretty good.  The drawing is also pretty nice.

So, have you given your OC a name yet? Or are you still looking for one?

(edited)

That's a nice OC...but...what's his name, what does his Cutie Mark represent and what is his backstory. In other words, provide us some information about the OC besides just posting a pic of him. 

Your OC looks pretty good.  The drawing is also pretty nice.

So, have you given your OC a name yet? Or are you still looking for one?

iv not thought of a name yet im still thinking buy the back story is he all ways likes to draw for people and animate for people  smile.png

how about Green stripe for a name and i'm happy to hear suggestion from you lot on the forums about what you think and what you like smile.png.

Edited by swiftmotion

What's his cutie mark and what doe sit represent? I can't really see it in the picture...

Really good drawing, though! I always have to use PonyCreator, I cannot draw to save my life.

• Brohoof 1

What's his cutie mark and what doe sit represent? I can't really see it in the picture...

Really good drawing, though! I always have to use PonyCreator, I cannot draw to save my life.

thank the cutie make is a paint brush with green paint on the tip its quite simple but it did only take a little time to make i might still make changes but its all right i done the paint brush because i like to draw so i made a arty pony :D .

/)

(edited)

Yay for the backstory. tongue.png Now things are rounded out and complete, and this OC can go on to live a happy and fulfilling life. tongue.png woot

thanks for your kind words and have a grate day smile.png green stripes will live on tongue.png and again ty for the cool feed back i might start making more oc for the people on the forums when i get some more time.

/)

Edited by swiftmotion