Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony! I'm ready for your questions! Let's try to get a bajillion (is that a number?) questions!! SCOOTER AWAY!!! derpy_emoticon1.png I wuv all of youuuu!!

Where are your parents Scootaloo? We've been waiting for three season for it, we just want to know where you go at night!

Thanks,

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Oh yes, my parents. I'm not sure, actually. I'm a orphan, so I'm really attached to Rainbow Dash since she is like, my idol. I usually sleep along a street corner, I guess. I know it's sad, but I'm actually not sure if any other pegasi I know have parents either. They never mention it. 

Why do you have 20% more swag than all of the ponies combined? It makes your character kind of over-powered.

Hah, I'm 20% cooler cause I'm just beast like that. Ha, I do agree that it makes me overpowered and it probably rubbed off of Rainbow Dash. :D :3

• Brohoof 2

Why can't you fly yet? also, where did you get the idea to ride a scooter?

Well, I can't fly yet because I'm a filly. I got the idea to ride a scooter when I just saw one near the street corner and I'm just like "what the buck is this thing." So I tried it out and called it "scooter" because I was one of the only ponies riding one. :D 

I thought other filly pegasi could fly?

Yeah, they can. Heh, not me. My little wings are so tiny I can barely fly, I can fall on my face though. Does that count?

I guess. What do you think about Derpy? what about the mane 6? 

Not sure what you're asking there.

What is your opinion on the Mane 6? like em? hate em? Appriciate em? same thing with derpy

Well, I have seperate opinions for each of them. I love Rainbow Dash of course, she's my idol.

For Rarity, yeh, I guess she's okay since she's Sweetie Belle's sister.

Twilight, I'm not so sure. Once, she called me over there for a story and then I fell asleep halfway through the story.

Fluttershy is really nice. Angel can get a little bratty though.

Applejack is alot like Rainbow Dash, so I like her the same with Rainbow Dash, well I like RD a bit better since she's a pegasus.

Pinkie Pie can be a little random. But I love her parties. They're almost as great as the gala.

Derpy, yeah, she's nice. She crashed into me while I was on my scooter once though. Might be the reason that I can't fly.

Hey Scoots, you seem like the kind of pony that loves rock music, so what's your opinion on this?

Ooh, nifty song. Yeah, I love it. This song was one of the best I heard 

Scootaloo, why are you so awesome?

Also, what is your favorite color?

One can't simply explain why they are awesome. xD

My favorite color is purple, ya know, since it's mah mane color. :D

How do you explain that one of the CAKE TWINS can fly and you can't?? 

They were lucky xD

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash could fly when she was a filly. So, why don't you ask her to give you lessons? I'm sure you'll become the second most epic flyer in Equestria! wink.png

Whats your opinion on this song?

but watch it the whole way though

Pretty good song! Seems a little old, though.

Rainbow Dash could fly when she was a filly. So, why don't you ask her to give you lessons? I'm sure you'll become the second most epic flyer in Equestria! img-1441692-1-wink.png

I know! I asked Rainbow once, well, I DID fly for a few minutes, but then I just crashed through a tree, a cottage, and a wagon.

Prince Blueblood: I am better than you.

Whose that? I've never heard of him, nor seen him. 

Who's your favorite Wonderbolt?

Hmm, toughie, toughie. I think I like Spitfire the best, she's another idol I've never mentioned.

Who is a better friend Applebloom or Sweetie Belle?

Humm, I can't choose. If I had to, it's gotta be Sweetie Belle. :3