Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alien life thread

Zalgo

Life beyond Earth?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe life exists beyond Earth?

• Yes (life does exist beyond Earth)
    • No (life does not exist beyond Earth)
    • Unsure (Its a possibility)
  2. 2. Do you think we'll ever find life beyond us?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
    • May have already

Aliens, you mean? If so, then we are speaking about the nephilim. The fallen angels. The titans. The giants. Which are about to "return" to earth, very, very soon. Because they never left, in reality. They have been crossing in their cloaked planetoids.
I know this makes absolutely no sense. And it is completely unbelievable. But when the giants return, they are gonna introduce themselves as the creators of humanity. Know this. Not only they are not the creators of humanity. But they are the ones who have been pulling the strings behind all the powers of the earth. And the ones responsible for the lessened state of humanity, in regards to its genetic contamination, including most known diseases, as well as many other crimes againts nature. The list of violations against life committed by the watchers is so long that there is not enough space on the earth to write it down. They are the adversary.
So, do I believe in aliens? To some degree. Are they what they say the are? No. They are the fallen ones described in the book of enoch.

And this is their return.

I'm a UFO believer. I think something otherworldly has been visiting this planet for a very long time. And the universe is big enough that it seems foolish to suggest that there are no other life forms out there. There could even be something out there that isn't carbon-based, or otherwise breaks the basic rules of biology as we know them, but certainly isn't an inanimate object.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a UFO believer. It's not a belief either, it's confirmed by the Pentagon and government sources. Sure, some of it is probably government experiments, but there have been real 'alien' UFO sightings and encounters.